mp3 wise.. where do you lot get ur music from?

gangalist

gangalist
Hope I dont get slated for asking this, but I was wondering where u lot get ur music from? Im assuming you dont all pay for your music and I certainly dont.. not because I don't want to give something back to the music I love but basically because I am a student and I seriously have nothing better to do other than to find ways of saving myself money :S:S

I use soulseek and limewire, but to be fair they are both shite...

Is there saink Im missing??? (apart from loads of new tunes)

perspective

Sausage Rolls
VIP Junglist
FacePalm_picard.jpg

sammys

Shelter Birmingham
VIP Junglist
its £1.50 for a track, hardly ground breaking and they're 320kbps which is much better quality than you'll find on limewire or wherever
or you could listen to full sets; buy a cd pack from a recent event: http://www.catapult.co.uk/?category=15&product_type=90 - 20quid for about 6 sets which'll keep you going for quite a while
alternatively check the mixes section for members mixes or the mixes & tracklisting section for studio mixes, radio shows etc
support the scene :thumbsup:

Last edited:

ANILE

VIP Junglist
Hope I dont get slated for asking this, but I was wondering where u lot get ur music from? Im assuming you dont all pay for your music and I certainly dont.. not because I don't want to give something back to the music I love but basically because I am a student and I seriously have nothing better to do other than to find ways of saving myself money :S:S

prick :ban:

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist

your a fukin idiot... delete your account with dnbforum and go find somewhere else.... i really hope you dont claim to be a DJ or an MC....

topaz

ello, in case you hadn't noticed people tend to frown on music being leeched from soulseek or limewire because dnb is such a subgenre that it's impossible for the people making the music to make money from it therefore resentment builds.

i get mine from www.beatport.com and www.chemical-records.co.uk. there's also www.juno.co.uk and a few others. its probably not a good idea to ask quite like that on other forums, happy hunting :)

Snipaz

I find mixes without MC's on and cut out all the dub plates and mix them on my cdj's then i go out and play a pre mixed mix on a cd-player and pretend that im mixing on vinyl.........not :)

On another note, there is a free Heist tune at the top of this forum in a sticky

Top Bottom