MP3 player help...Pllllease:)

Snowgirl

VIP Junglist
My MP3 player is broken so I want a new one for christmas, does anyone have one they are really pleased with?

I wasn't going to get an ipod because I don't like itunes, I had a creative zen before which lasted years and I loved.

I was looking at 16gb creative zen, and the 16gb zen x-fi...does anyone have either of those or have something better? I looked at the mosaic but think it looks a bit gimmicky, like I'd like it for 2 months and then think it looked a bit weird.

I'm not worried about having photos or videos on it, and I've got my own headphones so I don't want the ones that come with it. Help me please!!!!:)

Snowgirl

VIP Junglist
I still use my creative zen v and love it. Ipods can suck out, gimmicky bullshit :teeth:

Yes! It's all about the creative zen. I still use my massive huge heavy one, I feel really guilty about getting a new one. It's lived on a beach and been round the world and with me :(

Is a zen v a really old one?

R

rob1

I know ya sed you didn't want 1 but iPod!
Ive got the third generation nano and have been really pleased with it:)
It does everything. Has been reliable, looks wicked, I love the album artwork next to the names of tunes as it makes it so much easier to browse. And to top it all you can get them cheap becuase of the new 4th generation nanos.
How come you don't like iTunes though????:confused:
iPod ftw though!

Last edited by a moderator:

Snowgirl

VIP Junglist
No no no, ipod means itunes which means no media player, i love media player! I don't understand itunes, my friends all use it and I can never work out how to make it work.

Also, everyone has an ipod, and I like arguing about it. :D

R

rob1

No no no, ipod means itunes which means no media player, i love media player! I don't understand itunes, my friends all use it and I can never work out how to make it work.

Also, everyone has an ipod, and I like arguing about it. :D
Lol I used to be the same. I didn't want to follow the crowd. But I just gave in in the end simply because they are a good product. iTunes is easy though. I have my whole music library in it and use it to browse in Traktor Scratch.

think i mite av to get meself an ipod for christmas!
It's well worth it mate. I dunno where I would be without it lol. Makes every journey/trip to the gym fun and interesting.
Only problem is it has led me to want a Mac:(.

The_Jungledon

www.FreelanceJunglist.com
VIP Junglist
Just acquired an nice new 120gig ipod(Cheers mike). I personally like them and you dont need itunes to use them.

Goes well with my iphone.

Am i becoming an apple head. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D

Controller

(╯'□')╯︵ ┻━┻
VIP Junglist
Yes! It's all about the creative zen. I still use my massive huge heavy one, I feel really guilty about getting a new one. It's lived on a beach and been round the world and with me :(

Is a zen v a really old one?

Yeah it is quite old, but i like it :) only problem really is they only go up to about 8gb inthis range.

There's probly much better mp3 players for the price nowadays, but i'v got no need to buy one so haven't really been looking at them recently.

Shotty

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
I know ya sed you didn't want 1 but iPod!
Ive got the third generation nano and have been really pleased with it:)
It does everything. Has been reliable, looks wicked, I love the album artwork next to the names of tunes as it makes it so much easier to browse. And to top it all you can get them cheap becuase of the new 4th generation nanos.
How come you don't like iTunes though????:confused:
iPod ftw though!

:word:

£99 cant go wrong, although I wish I would of added the extra £30 so I could get the extra 4 gig, an get it in another colour.

I would recomend the £129 version, of the above ;)

Shotty

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD IPOD

FTW!

Top Bottom