MP3 mixing software for PC/Laptop

mzacker

^^^^/\^^^^
Can anyone recommend a good but reasonably-priced program to mix MP3s? I'm looking to spend between $50-$100 (25 - 50 quid). Thanks.

Oh yeah, it must be able to record mixes. Sampling is preferable.

i used to use virtual dj and it is good but then i discovered MixMeister Fusion, seriously try it out man its awsome. Its just so easy to use, u can make perfect mixes and then render them to mp3/wav or just burn em straight to cd.

i used to use virtual dj and it is good but then i discovered MixMeister Fusion, seriously try it out man its awsome. Its just so easy to use, u can make perfect mixes and then render them to mp3/wav or just burn em straight to cd.

does it work on Macs?

try acoustica mp3 audio mixer. gotta work out speeds yourself though.

sure does sirus, well the new 7.2 does anyway, dont know bout older versions. Go here and try the demo-

http://www.mixmeister.com/

I use it mostly for garage and house but i ave made sum sick dnb sets with it too

its bloody expensive tho thats the only bad thing bout it

Well, I know about the Virtual Dj which is helpful to MP3 mixing for your PC or Laptop. I also prefer a software as 'Total Video Converter' (TVC) which helps to convert one audio format to another audio format. I hope you will solve the problem from that software.

Back
Top Bottom