Moving Shadow 99.1

Need2

brought this recently from an Oxfan shop for 1quid! fucking cool mix and the gta2 movie was sick
:antitank: old skool bruv

love them throwback moments.

rls00714.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah the old moving shadow CDs are big, still got 04.1 & 05.2 from a big batch of drum & bass CDs i bought like, 10 years ago

^ People were saying that ten years ago too tbh.

I think we're at the beginning of a really good period at the moment, so much good dnb around at the moment I cant keep up, of course theres always good dnb somewhere, but it just seems at the moment theres tons of it, may just be my fluctuating interest with the scene as a whole, but I feel somethings going on

Seems to me that a lot of the guys that were making some pretty gash stuff are realising that it was shit and that nobody is into that anymore, so they're pulling their finger out a bit.

Seems to me that a lot of the guys that were making some pretty gash stuff are realising that it was shit and that nobody is into that anymore, so they're pulling their finger out a bit.

The opposite could be said for many people as well though. The techy stuff in particular at the moment is the worst it's ever been I think.

99.2 which started with the Dom remix of Terrorist was one of the first drum & bass mixes I played on repeat. My brother had it copied onto minidisc and handed it down to me

Back
Top Bottom