Moving Shadow 04.1

moriaty

VIP Junglist
From Chemical:

Moving Shadow Present [MONDAY SHIPPING] :: 04.1 CD :: Moving Shadow [CD] :: £3.84 (3.27 exc VAT)
ASHADOW941

OMG, didnt see that coming? any more info people? not that i need info really, since i ll be getting that on monday
Yey!!! :slayer:

yeah, definate bargain for the price, good for getting the kids hooked

i picked this up & its quality. only £2.99 & filled with nice dark rollers all the way. sum phat tunes on there like The Rising & The Calling VIP by Tech Itch, Falling by Muffler, Paradrenasite & Moulin Rouge Remix on Dom's album. Perfect mixin by the 1 like Timecode too. big up the Moving Shadow crew! :respekt:

DJ Lordward said:
Perfect mixin by the 1 like Timecode too. big up the Moving Shadow crew! :respekt:
more like mixmaster pro tools really.
I was gutted the first time i realised that. after i listened to 99.1 and 99.2, i thought rob playford was the don of mixing...but on 02.1, it became clear that he aint doin it...pitty really.

Still, the bargain series is the best promotional work from a recs. label..big up the shadow :2thumbs:

ahhh yeah i thought the mixin was a bit too tight to be done live. the tracks are all in perfect quality so i knew it wasnt done with vinyl. ah well... still a phat CD!

Back
Top Bottom