Moving Fusion

dj_akuma

Has anybody heard Moving Fusion DJ.....what do they think of their sets.......we are thinking of getting them down for our next monthly night and wondered if they are any good?!?! :D i've heard they are quite good but only cos they are on RAM and get access to all the plates Andy C has got!:chainsaw:

One of them is pretty tight the other is a little shoddy, which means you get a couple of real nice mixes followed by a couple of not so good ones. Definately better than i expected them to be though

they're reasonably priced too....apparently they don't get much djing work...i was worried that this was because they were both deaf or something ( which may explain some of their tunes )!! I remember someone posting on another forum that A-sides was dirt cheap...but they said he was dirt cheap for a reason....just how bad is A-sides..has anyone heard him play? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by dj_akuma
i've heard they are quite good but only cos they are on RAM and get access to all the plates Andy C has got!:chainsaw:
That applies to a lot of a lot of producers who DJ, if they didn't have access to all the dubs they'd be nothing special at all.

Heard them a fair few times at Ram, not bad as a warm up but nothing to get too excited about.

maybe a-sides is a producer without access to the plates then!!!:lol:...we've got tech-itch coming down on the 24th..anybody rate his djing?!?!

Originally posted by dj_akuma
maybe a-sides is a producer without access to the plates then!!!:lol:...we've got tech-itch coming down on the 24th..anybody rate his djing?!?!
Not massively into Tech Itch, I find most off the stuff he plays too angry / noisey. If you like that sort of sound he's be right up your street 'cos there's nothing wrong with his mixing.

I only rate 'the ruckus' by tech-itch...most of the stuff is too techy and dark ( well what did i expect with a name like that!! )...personally i've grown out of the hard and dark thing time ago but that sound is still lapped up by the dancefloor and if his mixing is up to scratch...then :thumbsup: i spose!!

maybe a-sides is a producer without access to the plates then!!!...we've got tech-itch coming down on the 24th..anybody rate his djing?!?!

Tech itch is coming down the february 8th ..he is the devil ... his track selection is off the hook if you like that kind of dnb.. but accoridng to his mixings skills hi sux very soo much

yeah i heard originally that his mixing was a bit shit too..its really hard getting djs to play that are any good but also that normal d'n'b punters have heard of on a limited budget:mad: ...any recommendations?!?:D

cause 4 concern
Dkay
Universal project (they threw a nice set without keaton)
sonic + silver

others are way off the charts... $$$

There is DJ Victor 2 from puerto rico ... i dont know if youved got the ear from him he has gone on tour with rascal n klone, ed lush and optical... a few more dillinja...

here is his icq and email
jlmercado@isla.net
maybe get in contact with him he spins off the hook and i dont think he charges much...

by the way Rascal n Klone ... NASTY NASTY SET ... dont know if they charge much thou

cheers for the help people!!the problem is there are lots of wicked djs out there that are relatively unknown ( which is why they're good cos they have to make effort ) but they won't generate interest among punters...then on the other hand you've got some people that ain't that great but will pull a crowd no worries but that demand big money....:-/ ..

well ... make a promotional event... to expose some new talent... like info and shit... anyways good luck mate....
try Rascal n Klone or cause 4 concern ... top 2 picks.. 4 me

I'd love to hear Tech Itch DJ'n...

The two blokes in Moving Fusion used to live near my school! Same as Andy C and Ant Miles I've been told :lol:

Rascal + Klone are both tight. I see them play quite regularly around here and they are pretty much on point everytime. If you like your dnb high energy then they are the ones to book...

Only ever heard Sonic + Silver out once but they played a very good set. They also get my recommendation out of the names mentioned.

:afro:

i like thier production, and i saw them live not to long ago. they rocked the place when they came to town, the night looked like this for the most part...

mvf_80.jpg

but, there was one mistake....

mvf_58.jpg

trainwreck caight in action, yo but take the good with the bad. that night was firin'!

Back
Top Bottom