Moving Fusion/Sparfunk

Stem-Cell

Whatever happened to moving fusion? Got to be 2 of the best producers about at one time. So many classic tracks,Turbulence Atlantis, The Beggining, Sex drive , Guy fawks , to name a few. I know Sparfunk started doing his own thing and did some really good stuff on Terrafunk but where is he/they now?

yeah moving fusion did like 3 or 4 releases on his label drum culture and haven't heard from him for like two years. i bet subsonic will have the goss.

I agree, hope they come back with somethin heaVy,

I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR A TURBULENCE REMIX ! if done right jus imagine

I agree, hope they come back with somethin heaVy,

I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR A TURBULENCE REMIX ! if done right jus imagine

I remember hearing the "Turbulence" remix back in the day and it was complete chod, a monumental fail, some tunes just shouldn't be touched like the "Nine", "Alien Girl".

I wish Redone would get back in the studio, he has made some wicked tunes like "Strangled Duck" and "Kung Fu Fresh", I remember circa 99/2000ish' any release on his Ratio label was a "buy on sight".

Last edited:
Come on Subsonic , spill the beans. Perhaps Moving Fusion coming back into the Ram family? We can only hope

Good news!!!!

Spar has just had a baby girl recently so he hasnt really been on the beats because he's been so busy but he played me a few things in the studio that he'd started before the birth when i went up to see him about a month ago and theres some really cool stuff there. We're both planning on getting in the studio together in a few months time when the baby gets a bit older.

Jeff Moving Fusion has been in the studio with Ant Miles and has made a couple of big tunes which i havnt heard yet but apparently Andy cut them straight away so i'd expect peeps to be hearing it out soon. Jeff's also just come back from a DJ tour in Australia and coincidently is playing back to back with myself & Culture Shock @ at a gig next month so he's very much still in the game bro. I'm waiting to get the new dubs off him to cut soon so when i do i'll give you an update. :clown:

Just one of them things both guys are wicked producers but bills need to paid.

Both real hard working. I hope they still manage to get some studio time and get some beats done.

Not seen Spar for a minute, played before Jeff at Ram, he introed a new thing of his I'm sure was pretty cool.

Look forward to hearing the Antusions bits lol

Both wanted to try different things...
They'd been a duo for years making nuff big tunes and touring the world djing. Still legends in game.

Back
Top Bottom