Movie ID

corpix

Dub Ryder
for the last hour or 2 been searching for this movie i saw around 1998-2000, not too sure when. Its about this guy who dj's at clubs and shit, then gets into an accident and becomes all depressed cause he loses his arms, then he makes this suit like Paladine and plays all over the place..

Anyone know this film.. WHATS THE FUCKING NAME OF IT!!!!

thanks!

Thin and crispy

VIP Junglist
Internationally respected Siamese twin surgeon Dr. Josef Heiter has a demented vision for mankind’s future existence. He wants to remove human beings’ kneecaps so they have to exist on all fours and then surgically graft them mouth-to-anus to form a centipede chain.
what the f lol

Wellsy

VIP Junglist
for the last hour or 2 been searching for this movie i saw around 1998-2000, not too sure when. Its about this guy who dj's at clubs and shit, then gets into an accident and becomes all depressed cause he loses his arms, then he makes this suit like Paladine and plays all over the place..

Anyone know this film.. WHATS THE FUCKING NAME OF IT!!!!

thanks!
Its not 'It's All Gone Pete Tong' isit and you mixed up his hearing with his arms?.... of course not:clown: who's Paladine btw?

woah his tugging like a mofo down there, calm head son!

lol, looks like they have their heads up their asses.

corpix

Dub Ryder
Its not 'It's All Gone Pete Tong' isit and you mixed up his hearing with his arms?.... of course not:clown: who's Paladine btw?

woah his tugging like a mofo down there, calm head son!
Nah, it's not that movie. I have that one already.....great flick. Paladin is a DJ in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.