Movement @ The End: Rollcall

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
Who's reaching???

Get ready for the ultimate Movement summer night:
Friday July 18th:

Movement @ The End

Avoid queuing! get your tickets via <http://www.ticketweb.co.uk> or call 08700 600 100 (£12.50 in advance / more on the door)

Drum & Bass flavas:
DJ MARKY (Brasil) (2 hour set)
BRYAN GEE (2 hour set)
MARCUS INTALEX (2 hour set)
XRS (Brasil) (almost 2 hour set)
RUFFSTUFF (nearly 2 hour set)

Hip Hop & R ‘n’ B selectas:
OLLIE TWIST & JASON
DJ 279
K-GEE
DJ EMZ

Sexy skimpy summer dresses aloud!!

Movement @ The End: 18 West Central Street, London
21.00 – 06.00
For more info call 020 7377 9494

I'm definately tempted.

The one at Heaven the other month was nothing special but hopefully the 2 hour sets might give people the opportunity to dig a bit deeper.

bsbump-Revelation.jpg

TONIGHT PEOPLE!

Whose there?

Quality night :thumbsup:

Ruffstuff, Marcus Intalex and Marky were all top notch. Bryan Gee was a bit crap though, he played so many mediocre dubplates that all sounded exactly the same.

2 hour sets were definately a good idea, didn't hear the same tune more than twice in the night :thumbsup:

Plenty of nice ladies there as well, makes a change from it being 95% blokes like Renegade Hardware is.

Yep was a quality night! Enjoyed all the sets, but Marky was easily the best IMO. Plus he played 'The Beginning' :slayer:

@ V Matt - Know what you mean about Brians set, I was expecting a bit more. Although he did play one new Roni tune with a Latin-y name (cant remember it) which was pretty good. It didnt help with Darrison on his set!

Did you hear that Tudor Rose remix Ruffstuff played? I assume that was the Shimon mix, although I was surprised out how filthy it was! I was also very impressed with that new Dillinja thing (Good Girl?) that Marky and Brian played! :slayer:

Mulla said:
Yep was a quality night! Enjoyed all the sets, but Marky was easily the best IMO. Plus he played 'The Beginning' :slayer:

@ V Matt - Know what you mean about Brians set, I was expecting a bit more. Although he did play one new Roni tune with a Latin-y name (cant remember it) which was pretty good. It didnt help with Darrison on his set!

Did you hear that Tudor Rose remix Ruffstuff played? I assume that was the Shimon mix, although I was surprised out how filthy it was! I was also very impressed with that new Dillinja thing (Good Girl?) that Marky and Brian played! :slayer:

Didn't hear Ruffstuff play Tudor Rose remix, I was having a few beers in the other room for most of his set. I've heard the Shimon one before though, didn't really rate it that much but it might have been a different one. Agree with you about Good Girl though, that tune is fucking ruff :lighter: :lighter: :lighter:

Still can't get Rotation out my head either, fucking love that tune :slayer:

Back
Top Bottom