Movement in the Goodlooking Records camp

man, things in that glr camp move as slow as a snail on a wet cock. i lost my belief in them long ago. until i see a fking vinyl or a digital release in a shop - i don't think they've moved forward. it's a stall...dunno wtf is bukem doing. and what happened to that test press or promo or whatever of atlantis remix, bukem posted on facebook like 4 months ago?

ughhh...i feel so good now that i got a chance to bitch about glr

I will stay hopeful, even if my better judgment says I shouldn't.

EDIT: That being said, alot of these tunes are having me feel a little antsy in the pantsy. Quality stuff here.

Last edited:
Wasn't nu urban the distributor of GLR? I think this is a another reason why we have to wait another decade till some tunes see the light of the day.....

Wasn't nu urban the distributor of GLR? I think this is a another reason why we have to wait another decade till some tunes see the light of the day.....

Discogs says yes, although they would have all sold out beforehand so can't see them having any losses relating to nu urban....
I'd think any distributor would be biting GLO's hands off to release stuff too

I will stay hopeful, even if my better judgment says I shouldn't.

EDIT: That being said, alot of these tunes are having me feel a little antsy in the pantsy. Quality stuff here.

Yea definitely, checked it myself. Bukem needs to sort it out and do something with these. A cheeky 12" promo or even just a digital release...I want to believe but...
Full on lost hope now.

:word:

General consensus is that nothing will ever happen with the signed stuff and all Furney's unreleased tracks.
& as much as that Marky & SPY Remix of Atlantis is wanted...the original is still IMO a timeless classic so not that fussed about it.

Back
Top Bottom