MOvember 2012

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
a tache off! you dare to call me on my bullshit!? very well, ill see if i can get a picture up somehow, im aryan so my facial hair is fair and golden. youre not a jew right we been through this right. haha you do look like a noob though, so dont try anything. its an age thing, youll look less noob when you get older. for you are young, are you not samuel.

herojuana

hairy kuala
VIP Junglist
I see yes you just walk away from the challenge beaten already eh. Loives to give it the bigun about taking strong opiates and being a man but can't even grow a respectable tache and then blames it on the superior races eh? well I never. Well I never.

I should have expected such a mediocre showing from someone with only 148 posts. bloody jew

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
NO. YOU. :mad:

if i wasnt so heavily sedated right now im sure id be at least a little outraged at your barely coherent mockney noob face, these claims are outlandish and therefore far fetched, as it were. facts, my dear boy, i deal in truth. this is why im unbeatable. alright ok im getting a pic, here lets see. ill have you know my post count is perfectly fine this way, its not about the size ok its the motion and the ocean ok. if youre so smart why dont you know anything.