DnB Move

Fair enough, can see you've given others feedback so I thought I would have a listen and give you some :D (though you've only waited 4 hours, I'm sure others will come and give you feedback soon :) )

I'd work on the intro a little, you kinda launch straight into it whereas I'd take a bit more from your drop and think about how a DJ is going to mix into your track - its a bit full on imo. After the drop you got some real energy going, its good ! Something doesn't sit right with me between the bass and the drums, they clash a little (not much, but think about placement here or some gentle side chaining?). The 2nd drop is too long imo (and should be your intro !). Bit more variation after the second drop wouldn't go amiss, feels a bit copy and paste to me.

Hope that helps :)

Last edited:
You got some good ideas in here, but I cant help but not like it, purely because of the bass sounds. I've noticed a lot recently that there seems to be some kind of merging going on in general. It's like all those Skrillex, bitcrushed sounds are making there way into drum and bass, and I'm not a fan of those sounds at all! The parts of this track where there are none of those sounds is really top notch.

This is just my personal taste though, nothing against your productions personally

Fair enough, can see you've given others feedback so I thought I would have a listen and give you some :D (though you've only waited 4 hours, I'm sure others will come and give you feedback soon :) )

I'd work on the intro a little, you kinda launch straight into it whereas I'd take a bit more from your drop and think about how a DJ is going to mix into your track - its a bit full on imo. After the drop you got some real energy going, its good ! Something doesn't sit right with me between the bass and the drums, they clash a little (not much, but think about placement here or some gentle side chaining?). The 2nd drop is too long imo (and should be your intro !). Bit more variation after the second drop wouldn't go amiss, feels a bit copy and paste to me.

Hope that helps :)

Thanks for the feedback, I think sidechaining would be the way to go, because it would give it some movement along the drums. And yeh, second verse copied and pasted :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

You got some good ideas in here, but I cant help but not like it, purely because of the bass sounds. I've noticed a lot recently that there seems to be some kind of merging going on in general. It's like all those Skrillex, bitcrushed sounds are making there way into drum and bass, and I'm not a fan of those sounds at all! The parts of this track where there are none of those sounds is really top notch.

This is just my personal taste though, nothing against your productions personally

Thats fair enough, everyone has their taste. Thanks for the feedback.

Ive listend to your soundcloud as well mate, you have some wicked tunes posted.

Back
Top Bottom