motorized mixers whats good?

You know, that one that boasts the crossfader lasts forever because it uses magnetic infusion technology or something and it has no mechanical parts moving around...
I'm happy with it!

Hehee if you ask for a GOOD motorized mixing desk I would say SLL, Solid State Logic.
But if you can afford a SSL Duality SE is the next question.

Definitely the best around though, SLL desks are really great to work with.

Yes true, but it's a quality desk.
Worked with an SSL Duality once, great mixing desk. But yeah, would take ages for me to afford one of those hahaa. :D

yeh ive used the ssl 24 channel desks. think it cost over 100k or something ridiculous like that! Was good tho!! You would also need an extra house to keep it in

yeh ive used the ssl 24 channel desks. think it cost over 100k or something ridiculous like that! Was good tho!! You would also need an extra house to keep it in

Well that's a pretty reasonable price for an SSL desk, worth the money!

Well that's a pretty reasonable price for an SSL desk, worth the money!

AWS 900 is a hell of a desk for the money, DAW control layer but still with Mic Pres and EQ/Dynamics for each channel.

Funky Junk sometimes have old E and G series SSL's that they cut down and rebuild to consoles, really cool. Old consoles are a lot of hassle though, dont like being powered up and down so cost a shit load in electricity, expensive parts, if you go for automated consoles from years ago you need a serious amount of old school computers and stuff to run the automation, enough to need another room just for the machines, and its still basic by todays standards!

No-one on heres buying an SSL though lets be honest, and if they can then they're wrong to be on here, they should be out buying/being amazed by their nice new console, I sure as fuck would be!

And the original question, what do you need this here mixer to do? Theres a fair choice in the mixer market...

Back
Top Bottom