MOTION SENSOR 004 AUDIO

also watch out for

dirty needle 007

a: origin - slap head \\ aa: freez aka recluse - easy now

heavy cut records 001

a: sensa - tony montana \\ aa: dose - human 2.0

expect all releases in the coming months :)

Sensa[dnr];659455 said:
also watch out for

dirty needle 007

a: origin - slap head \\ aa: freez aka recluse - easy now

heavy cut records 001

a: sensa - tony montana \\ aa: dose - human 2.0

expect all releases in the coming months :)

Havent heard audio for the others but this tune is big!!

cheers bro

well the old version of tony montana is @ www.myspace.com/sensa2006

for those that got montana chronicles by me on digital will see where the influence came from , had alot of people say that the track shud of been vinyl not digi, so sort of give it an 09 relick

dirty needle 007 will be put up later :)

well if the new mix of montana is going to be anything like the old mix then big tings are forthcoming!

some wicked new jump up coming from the likes of DNR, G4N etc which for me is a welcome break in the rut jump up seems to be in...

ye bro im tryin to keep it different, jump up is on a down hill slope in my opinion at the min, last year i remember having like 5 releases in advance sorted.. where as now im holding on for the better tunes to come along which alot of labels dont seem to be doing, put out whatever, big mess in the jump up world at the min i think but thats a diff thread all together ..

tony montana [new 1] can be heard @ www.myspace.com/sensa2006

forthcoming on heavy cut records 001 ! :)

Sensa[dnr];659630 said:
ye bro im tryin to keep it different, jump up is on a down hill slope in my opinion at the min, last year i remember having like 5 releases in advance sorted.. where as now im holding on for the better tunes to come along which alot of labels dont seem to be doing, put out whatever, big mess in the jump up world at the min i think but thats a diff thread all together ..

tony montana [new 1] can be heard @ www.myspace.com/sensa2006

forthcoming on heavy cut records 001 ! :)

tis another thread indeed... the jump up haters would have a field day! whose behind heavy cut then?

myself & haste :) new project , sending the wavs off for 001 very soon [ tony montana]

both putting alot of work in on this one so fingers crossed, got alot of well established artists lined up for the future also :D

FUckin
Moody Movements
Nasty tune
FOr Real Been Lovin this tune for a min!!

cheers bro been gettin a bigger response than i expected from that tune, its gonna be the flip to motion 005, im hopin 005 is going to be me & spekky - come down - complex rmx.....but dont hold me to that :) its just the plan so far
glad u feelin all the dnr / motion bits , trying to take everything up a level at the min to detatch myself from the newer waste labels :D

Back
Top Bottom