MOTION PODCAST #005 mixed by DANWELL (October '14)

danwell

BAAAAAAAAAAAAABE WAIT
VIP Junglist
Another new mix! for the guys at Motion! Again let me know what you think!

Calyx & Teebee - Ultimatum
Hybris - Garbage Truck (Misanthrop remix)
Icicle - Infectious Funk
Break - Isis
Ulterior Motive - Tape Pack
Rufige Kru - Terminator (S.P.Y. Remix)
Break - Soldier
Commix - Talk To Frank
Fields, Hydro, Mako & Villem - Celestine
Fierce & Vicious Circle - Section VIP
DLR, Script - Blue Room (feat. Martyna Baker)
Ed Rush, Optical & Fierce - Alien Girl
Noisia - Brainstich (Break Remix)
Bad Company - The Pulse
Audio & Donny - Horribly Ribbed
Strago - Zenoura
Ulterior Motive - Short Circuit
Dabs - I Can Feel
ST - Files & Calibre - Falling Down
Skeptical - Desire feat. Collette Warren
Andy C & Shimon - Nightflight
Ulterior Motive - Given Contact
Subterra & Dekko - Bonsai Run
Noisia - Sandworm
Mako - A Break From Ritual
Verb - Poison Flower
Beta 2 & Zero T - Bizzy Time (Break Remix)
Ed:it & Pennygiles - Set Theory
Dabs ft. Cern - Hell Rose (Villem & McLeod Remix)
Break - Run Off
FD - Ice 690
Getz - My Soul
Dr S Gachet - Remember the Roller
Friction & K-TEE - Overtime
Klax Blackball
Noel - 3 Steps
Need For Mirrors - Skip Rope

haven't seen a mix of yours posted in a while , still see your loving horribly ribbed haha, will definitly be checking this TL looks big mate

yea man! got another new one in another thread though! 2 within a week after months of nothing! cheers for checking it out man let me know what you think

You are an absolute animal.
I tried commenting on SC and I just lost the plot and hammed a fist at my keyboard.

Getting the break of Tape Pack > Terminator remix together was fucking raw, then the mix out with Soldier fucking hell Dan. Killer.

Trying to convince my pal to drive down to Grooves at the weekend...hopefully will be in attendance mate.

Haha that was probably the hardest part of the mix! Wicked man hope to see you there!

this mix is fucking massive, big blends, mad mixing and big selection throughout. Few favourite bits for me had to be DLR, Script - Blue Room (feat. Martyna Baker) > Ed Rush, Optical & Fierce - Alien Girl > Noisia - Brainstich (Break Remix), great selection of tunes there and iked the way you moved between them. Also Andy C & Shimon - Nightflight > Ulterior Motive - Given Contact was a really nice mix. Best part for me though was the way you ended it Dabs ft. Cern - Hell Rose (Villem & McLeod Remix)>Break - Run Off>FD - Ice 690>Getz - My Soul>Dr S Gachet - Remember the Roller>Friction & K-TEE - Overtime >Klax Blackball >Noel - 3 Steps >Need For Mirrors - Skip Rope, fiya mate great selection, big up dan will be checkin your other mix soon

Cheers Danny I went IN on this one! If you liked that selection you should've come to grooves! Memro ran down from outside to reload horribly ribbed and then I doubled it with tape pack, literally one of the best moments ever!

Cheers Danny I went IN on this one! If you liked that selection you should've come to grooves! Memro ran down from outside to reload horribly ribbed and then I doubled it with tape pack, literally one of the best moments ever!

Yes mate will definitely be going to the next event

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnniel! Wait. I didn't even see this one.

in-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2658.gif

in-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2641.gif

in-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2645.gif

in-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2669.gif

h8BA4A435

Back
Top Bottom