MOTION - June Drum & Bass Mix - Dancefloor/Tech/Liquid

Bump, finally had time for a serious listen, some parts of my feedback are also @ soundloud.

You are using Floating Zero quite often in your mixes, aren't you :D? I have seen it at least in 2 or 3 mixes of you. Pretty freaky track.

Well choosen transitions man, excellent beatmatching , couldn't find any mistakes in this mix.

Guess u were in a hurry when u switched from Dark River - Mampi Swift to Electron - Nero but still sounded good to me.

Looks like you found your own style, next mix incoming soon i guess.

cheers for some awesome feedback energize! much appreciated bro!

yeah man I love floating zero just something about it! saying that anything from noisia does the trick

I was abit wary with dark river as its quite repetitive so didnt wana leave it in there too long hope it didnt sound to rushed tho

Yeah man i think I am finding my own style now s'all good.. once again cheers for the feedback :D

Will give this a listen mate.

I'm still on the quest for a good mix WITHOUT bloody Timewarp VIP, but I like the rest of the t/l so I guess that's why God invented the 'fast-forward' button :)

Ez man, got round to listening to this today, really enjoyable!
evey mix seemed to work well together and it all just rolled so well together. Track selection was spot on pretty much the full spectrum covered there which was wicked.

LOVED the intro, thought it was really clever the way you switched in between the 2 first tracks.

A few highlights for me were

1.Remember - Xample & Lomax
*** Submission - Spectrasoul
2. 21st Century - Tantrum Desire
3. Final Demand (S.P.Y Remix) - Digital & Outrage

6. Ho Bass VIP - D*Minds
6. Carbon - Jubei
7. Bass Face - Break

16. Bright Lights (Rockers Mix) - DJ Die
17. Friday - Capone

^^ was my favourite bit I think.

Liked how it went into nice like uplifting dancefloor stuff at the end to finish it off as well man, really top stuff.
Beatmatching was spot on as well.

Big ups man, let me know of any future mixes!

Ez man, got round to listening to this today, really enjoyable!
evey mix seemed to work well together and it all just rolled so well together. Track selection was spot on pretty much the full spectrum covered there which was wicked.

LOVED the intro, thought it was really clever the way you switched in between the 2 first tracks.

A few highlights for me were

*** Submission - Spectrasoul
2. 21st Century - Tantrum Desire
3. Final Demand (S.P.Y Remix) - Digital & Outrage

6. Ho Bass VIP - D*Minds
6. Carbon - Jubei
7. Bass Face - Break

16. Bright Lights (Rockers Mix) - DJ Die
17. Friday - Capone

^^ was my favourite bit I think.

Liked how it went into nice like uplifting dancefloor stuff at the end to finish it off as well man, really top stuff.
Beatmatching was spot on as well.

Big ups man, let me know of any future mixes!

Cheers man respect for checking it out! :D And for some awesome feedback thanks alot

Glad to hear you enjoyed it man, will let you know for any future mixes!

Thanks again bud :respekt:

ez man, late as always on feedback.. heavy mix bruvvvaaa. i have listened a few times over the past cpl of weeks. wasnt so keen on the intro but got more to my tastes after :)
big up!

ez man, late as always on feedback.. heavy mix bruvvvaaa. i have listened a few times over the past cpl of weeks. wasnt so keen on the intro but got more to my tastes after :)
big up!

nice one evez! s'all good bro glad you enjoyed it (y) got a new mix up if your interested.. more of a jump up/dancefloor mix if thats more your ting!

Nice lil mix Motion. Let me hit you with some little notes:

*** Submission - Spectrasoul ???
Decent tease. You know what, I read that tune and thought it was 'Supression' by Spectrasoul. That's where my confusion came from.

4. Floating Zero - Noisia
5. Acid - Taxman
I liked that one. They seem to go well together.

6. Carbon - Jubei
Nice to see you play that tune man. I think it's a really dope tune. got that EP myself. Can't find anywhere to fit that badboy in a set tho.

12. Electron - Nero *** Bullet Time - Bad Company (Spor Remix)
You clanged a bit on that one bro. not bad just a bit.

21. Iron Heart - Netsky
22. Verve - Camo & Krooked
That was a tight mix. You slipped just a little bit after the drop but it was pretty good. That 'Verve' tune is pretty sick and I'm not really that into Camo & Krooked.

22. Verve - Camo & Krooked
23. Hyper Hyper - Nu:tone
That was nice as well!

24. I Refuse - Netsky
25. Above The Clouds - Marky & S.P.Y
Nice mix with 'Above the Clouds'

Keep em coming bro.(y)

Back
Top Bottom