Most your .ksd massive files

SynesthesiaC

Post your .ksd massive files

While I'm afraid that I dont have many fat setups in massive, I'm sure a lotta you do! post the ones you want to share here :)

Or if anyone knows of an already existing sources of .ksd files that would be brill :thumbsup:

Only just got massive. Just made this one file so far : Casual bass.

(for me) You use ksd files by putting them in X:\xxx\Native instruments\Shared Content\Sounds\Massive

Last edited:
if i used the synth i would give it up...
the patch is only the beginning...
it also how you use it...

the whole notion of keeping things
to yourself is not progressive...

give up your secrets... share the love...

the bar gets raised... and the quality and
standard of your work increases with it...

and who knows... someday someone may
help you out when you need it...

cant u make ur own? sit there for a couple of hours with only massive open. and make some sounds :)

Won't have dissappeared if you actually saved them mate. Check that you are saving in the correct folder. Just look at where the rest of your ksd files are.

cant u make ur own? sit there for a couple of hours with only massive open. and make some sounds :)

Yeah man thats what I been doing that last few days. And its a FUCKING awesome synth to be honest. When I've got about 20 .ksg files ready I'll post them all here in spirit of free open sharing of knowledge.

Any more appreciated peeps! I'm having isses getting a decent distored lead bass atm, but should get there eventually.

yeaahhh...... anyone else gonna share?

>_>

<_<

Dont look like it. :(

Looks like there a limit with what people will share with everyone. And the basslines took that part in massive. Very odd considering all the samples and other effects people give out for free for other producers. Thanks for all the people who have posted though, awesome!

I'll have some more to upload soon. Infact I'm going to right here right now make a vow to always put in the public domain all the VST sounds I have made and will make by putting them in this thread. Anyone else wanna do that to?

^^yeah, it's called being a poser, heh. i'd like to hear what you have too. i'm back to working on music these days so i might add more.

lol... might as well ask for our soulz ;)

I think I got a few I can part with, will post them tonight when I get home...hell I got rid of my soul a long time ago LOL

Back
Top Bottom