Most wanted unreleased tracks

djardy

He Kills The Bad Guys
i was trying to find a thread on this, im sure there has been one but couldnt find one so
whats your fav unreleased tune and i dont mean forthcoming i mean never gonna see the light of day!

all the usual ones like a bit patchy remix, friction's colourwheel remix, late run ect ect.......

---------- Post added at 21:27 ---------- Previous post was at 21:26 ----------

actually, think frictions colourwheel remix came out in the end, cant remember

Sub Focus - Operator, was so happy when Wilkinson and Cyantific played it at Cable on nye.

is a bit patchy still not out? everyones got it on mp3 anyway. iv been out of the loop for a while

Renegade Snares (Blade Runner VIP) althought it can be found if you look in the right places

Mala - Changes [Distance Remix], that shit is heavyweight. Dunno about never seeing release but it sure looks that way.

A load of Burial's unreleased shit too, especially Stairwell.

Anything by Dave Owen really. Of course a lot of his tunes arent able to be released due to copyright infringements and etc

all the usual ones like a bit patchy remix, friction's colourwheel remix, late run ect ect.......

---------- Post added at 21:27 ---------- Previous post was at 21:26 ----------

actually, think frictions colourwheel remix came out in the end, cant remember

Yeh it did. Tune.

Also this Artisan Vip-esque tune at 4:40... pretty sure Ray Rampage double dropped it with Slow Down at the last Ram night, such a big tune!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mala - Changes [Distance Remix], that shit is heavyweight. Dunno about never seeing release but it sure looks that way.

A load of Burial's unreleased shit too, especially Stairwell.

This, Gaslight & Feral Witchchild springs to mine. Continuing on the dubstep stuff Loefah - Root (Kryptic Minds VIP) would be ideal.

Have to think about the dnb though

mine was tyke - if this world were, for ages and then he decided to give it away free :)

I'd very much like to have a copy of the original edit of Hazard - Food Fight cos it was essential a completely different tune and was a banger, but i've heard hazard say itll never see a release :(

Back
Top Bottom