Most wanted unreleased tracks

djardy

He Kills The Bad Guys
i was trying to find a thread on this, im sure there has been one but couldnt find one so
whats your fav unreleased tune and i dont mean forthcoming i mean never gonna see the light of day!

hazdaman100

Bum 'n Face
VIP Junglist
all the usual ones like a bit patchy remix, friction's colourwheel remix, late run ect ect.......

---------- Post added at 21:27 ---------- Previous post was at 21:26 ----------

actually, think frictions colourwheel remix came out in the end, cant remember

T:M

Dusty Techno Workout
VIP Junglist
Mala - Changes [Distance Remix], that shit is heavyweight. Dunno about never seeing release but it sure looks that way.

A load of Burial's unreleased shit too, especially Stairwell.

Attire

Last Winter
VIP Junglist
all the usual ones like a bit patchy remix, friction's colourwheel remix, late run ect ect.......

---------- Post added at 21:27 ---------- Previous post was at 21:26 ----------

actually, think frictions colourwheel remix came out in the end, cant remember
Yeh it did. Tune.

dj_merlin

VIP Junglist
Also this Artisan Vip-esque tune at 4:40... pretty sure Ray Rampage double dropped it with Slow Down at the last Ram night, such a big tune!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sicx

VIP Junglist
Mala - Changes [Distance Remix], that shit is heavyweight. Dunno about never seeing release but it sure looks that way.

A load of Burial's unreleased shit too, especially Stairwell.
This, Gaslight & Feral Witchchild springs to mine. Continuing on the dubstep stuff Loefah - Root (Kryptic Minds VIP) would be ideal.

Have to think about the dnb though

Freek

Lets get freeeeeeky
VIP Junglist
mine was tyke - if this world were, for ages and then he decided to give it away free :)

I'd very much like to have a copy of the original edit of Hazard - Food Fight cos it was essential a completely different tune and was a banger, but i've heard hazard say itll never see a release :(