Most Violent Takeout/Drive-Thru

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Fes Rock, Jan 24, 2007.

1. Fes Rock

Fes Rock Nothing..........

What fast food gives you the agro-stomach-ache-dia*ria-anal bleeding-lack of appetite-gatorade/toast type shit.

I'd have to say In my life, the worst food poisoning/angry arse/red eye
    Mc'Donalds

1.what?
    2.where?
    3.when?
    4.why?
    5.the evil that lurked within?

2. mesh

mesh Active Member

okay I'll bite :teeth:

One Friday night back in 96 my mate and I met at my house after work, blazed a real fat load of buds, and immediately went down to McDonalds for the whole Quarter Pounder Extra size meal. Several hours of videos later he left and my girlfriend came home with her friend alongside, we all agree that a feed of KFC would go down a treat so off we went. 4 pieces, plus chips etc. Still later, round midnight we got all hungry again, and ordered some pizza (Dominos or whatever) and scoffed the lot.

That night I got so blazed I passed out round 1am, but couldn't sleep properly. I didnt know it, but it was obviously bad indigestion but I was still so stoned I couldnt wake up properly. This lasted til 5am, when I finally felt ill enough to get up and head to the toilet. Didnt make it though, I ended up spraying the floor of the bathroom with several tonnes of junkfood and bile. Man there were still entirely formed chips (fries y'all) in there, but I felt a lot better.

so there you go kids, 3 different forms of junk within a 6 hour time period. Don't do it !

3. Indi

Indi Tha Original ThreadKilla!

Don't know if it classes as take-away/junkfood, but it was pretty horrendous.
    Last september I got some Crispy Peking Duck in a tiny restaurant the day before my birthday. The next day we went to the Great Wall, but I got some serious food poisoning from the duck the night before. I sprayed the toilet bowls of four different locations within the space of an hour, I was so dizzy that I couldn't see, proper cold sweat and shakes, and anything that went into my stomach came back out a few minutes later at high velocity, even water. At times my stomach was empty and I was puking up this thick green mucus I was virtually unconscious on the back of the coach for most of the day.
    I don't know how but I managed to actually get up onto the Wall, and I'm proud to say that I actually puked on the Great Wall of China on my birthday.
    I managed to finally puke it out of my system by evening and was out supping beers and dancing, but that was the worst poisoning I've ever experienced :puke:

4. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

I spent an hour a day in Brazil on the bog thanks to the water & food. The food wasn't bad or even spicy but there must have been something there that just didn't agree with my plumbing.

The day I flew out I had to buy some baby talc to combat the chaffing.

Oh, I threw up on a national monument in Krakow in excruciating pain after eating KFC for breakfast after a night drinking vodka. Since then, I have never had a KFC again.

5. D BREAKNECK

D BREAKNECK 7 years on top

For it's not Violent Takeout bit most Psychedelic Food Poisoning from a home cooked meal...

Like this...

Yrs ago a G/F cooked me a meal of vegetable chilli, and a homebaked cake. Both tasted fine at the time...

That night I woke from deep sleep in a fever, believing I was about to spontaneously combust. I had these cold sweat & shivers but this heat inside me, & visual hallucinations. It was grimness.

I was thinking 'Do I lie here and self combust?' or 'Do I shout for my parents so they can come and try and put the fire out?' (but knowing that they wouldn't be able to, that the fire would kill me, and it would be painful to disturb their sleep to watch their son burn)...

I lay their shivering & sweating & hallucinating all night. Next day I was still shivering & sweating & feeling v.weak all day...

Then it suddenly stopped & I was fine.

The most hallucinogenic experience of my life.

I dunno if it was the chilli or the cake, but she gave me a cake a week later, and the bottom of it had some green metallic gunk on it...

So maybe it was heavy metal poisoning from the cake tin...

I'm doing :eek: that just from remembering it. That was the closest I've ever felt to death in my life...

6. Fes Rock

Damn mesh...what were you thinking ingesting that much fast food in 24 span....you proll have a KFC in yur colon

And breakneck...check ya girl...she dosed you lol

7. Gumby

Gumby New Member

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

this thread wins.

keep the stories coming boys!

8. Fes Rock

lets here yurs gumby. it would be the first ladie in the angry ass squad:cheerlead

9. mesh

mesh Active Member

the best bit was trying to stop my dog eating the vomit-fries, in the dark, still stoned.

10. Gumby

Gumby New Member

ahahahahaaa!! :lol: :lol:

sorry fes i'd join in if i could but i have no bad food stories at all :(

11. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

I've had bad food hallucinations quite a few times and felt like I was in another world. Thanks to them, I really really hate psychedelic effects and keep well clear of mushrooms, lsd and shit that makes you talk to Bob Marley.

But I do like a bit of garlic before going to bed to keep my dreams vivid.

12. D BREAKNECK

I had a school friend who lost half a finger in a car door slam incident, then had to chase the dog round the garden to try and get it back, with blood still squirting from his stumpy finger...

:devil:

13. rawdj

rawdj Member

i had a mcdonalds last summer was a big mac, then proceeded to mix ...bit of limewax' current value etc and the whole burger came up tried to get to the toilet but i could'nt move i still don't know if it was the dirty burger or the dirty beats that made me sick?

i think this calls for an experiment....

stay tuned for round 2 ..big mac vs the amen

14. D BREAKNECK

I know some breakdancers who train in a Student Union room above a McDonalds.

Many times I've seen them stuffing their faces, wolfing down Big Macs & Crappy Meals immediately before 2hrs heavy B-Boy training...o_O

Never saw any vomit, but that can't be good for ya...

15. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

HAd a subway and asked for LOADS of CHillis..it was pretty hot, tasted good...but woke up 4 hours later and just about made it too teh toilet...talk about speeding up ur metabolism...holy shit batman..and it burnt on teh way out !! RAS :picsorstf