Most useful explaination of Eqing and headroom I have read.

Gold, especially once you get halfway thru. I would love to have a spectrum analyser that had each track in a different colour like that, is there one? So I can see my kick, bass, snare, etc etc splayed out in rainbow fashion.
That would be real gold.

It would need multiple inputs, and each input would be displayed in a different colour. And then you could select one and bring it to the front, or you could mute each channel one by one to see the overall effect on the mix or just solo kick and bass together.....shit. Who's up for developing this?

It would need multiple inputs, and each input would be displayed in a different colour. And then you could select one and bring it to the front, or you could mute each channel one by one to see the overall effect on the mix or just solo kick and bass together.....shit. Who's up for developing this?

Yeah, I see the way you mean actually..

Would have a clue about developing it tho lol

There that would be wicked you could see exactly what areas were lacking/ clashing. i found this on 36hertz.com its gots loads of over good links on it as well. Sometimes i feel like I getting nowhere with porducing then you find something like this and it all makes sense lush! I can't find the other part about compression that would we a good to read I'm sure.

mate, that doc is tha bomb, and as a n00B producer, I almost blushing seeing how I have managed to err in almost anything eq related! :D :D :D

Again, cheers: great doc, fascinating reading!!!

Back
Top Bottom