Most prized record you own

At the moment, probably The Nine. mainly because it's one of the most expensive Bad Company vinyls to get hold of, and it never seems to get old as a track (even though it's been rinsed to hell and back).

Saying that, I have an original pressing of the bullet time ep, which is pretty mint too.

I have a shelf on my record shelves which is labeled 'classics / bc bits', and that's where i put all my expensive / ebay purchases / one-off finds in record shops, maybe I shouldn't do that cause that's where the discerning criminal would go straight to to get the most resale value! I have loads of old stuff though, and i like all of it pretty much equally, i'm terrible at those 'your favourite track' questions.

Ed Solo/CTRL - Dub Beats VIP (DSF Rec)

Remix of the old classic "Just be good to me"

Probably my favourite track ever :D

Triple M said:
Thats a cool tune... heavy reecey thing innit?

Yup thats the 1.. dont think there will be any represses either so if anyone tries to nab my copy they're a dead man! :twitch:

Why u gonna burgle us Sound gal ?? LOL
"Psycotronic EP" Moving Shadow #1
"Air Freshener" Tom & Jerry
"Warning" Philly Blunt
Could go on all day if its in teh collection still then it is gonna stay deya
Oh and "All Right " Nu Yorican Soul (Roni Size remix...)
"Music Box" Full Cycle LP of same naem ...
Shizza even more
:confused:

does this just have to be dnb/jungle? hmmmmmmmmmm, just trying to think........

ive got 5 tom and jerry releases, all originals. cant really think of anything else that is particually rare, got loads of rare hardcore though.

I would have to say it is my SUBTITLES collection.

I own both albums (Teebee - The Legacy & Future Prophecies - Warlords Rising) I also own 53 outta the 54 SUBTITLES singles and EPs that have been released on the label since its inception in 2000.

That being said, i do need a copy of SUBTITLES027 - Future Prophecies - Total Confusion / Vacuum (2002) to finalize and complete my collection of every subtitles release on vinyl PM ME IF YOU WANNA GET RID OF IT...

R-3842-1132658097.jpeg

i think it's gotta be "place to be" on metro recordings- -and i'm soo jealous of your subtitles collection, deadaelus. wow.:2thumbs:

Recently? Like new music? Probably Digital's "G-Man" on Timeless. I bought two copies.

Old stuff... Probably Harmoney & Extreme "Music" on Luckyspin or Original DJ Vibes "Smoking Dope" Both are 1993 hands in the air jams which make me happy when I hear them.

Dj SmurFiE said:
in that case, my rarest hardcore tune would probably have to be, tic tac toe - ephermol & cheeba city - hardcore disco.

Ohhhhhh Tic Tac Toe, I want that!!! :mad:

Don't know the hardcore disco track though unless if its the one that Scott Brown did in 1993 which DJ Seduction later did a cover of.

Back
Top Bottom