Most Money you have paid for one tune?

Snipaz

Ive seen some prices for tunes just silly on various sites, Andy C's Eastern promise listed for 150 quid anyone? nahhh

But i was wondering? if you saw that tune you 'have to have' how much would you spend?

Mine is about 25 quid for Leviticus "The Burial" ( Logistics remix ) but i think i played it twice!

Also paid 40 quid for the AWOL Live 3 x LP some time back.

and quite a few 20 quid tunes like Doc Scott / Rufige Kru - VIP Drumz / VIP Riders Ghost (The Origin), T.Power - Turquoise / The Mutant Remix and Andy C, Roll on / Cool Down

So where do you draw the line when buying a tune? im more interested in Vynil really, not MP3's! :)

Last edited:
i paid £25 for boogie times tribe - dark stranger (origin unknown remix) i had to have it tho!

About £20 each for "Ed Rush & Optical - Alien Girl" and for "Firefox - Bonanza Kid"

But its the only way to ever get them now so it was worth it imo

I played £25 for Aphex Twins Analogue Bubblebath, which I think is an all right price. I'm quite lucky with DnB though, I remember seeing Shy FX - Don't Wanna Know online 2nd hand for 25quid, when i got it for a fiver at a local 2nd hand record shop, but that's blatently cos they guy running the shop don't know what he's selling when it comes to dance/dnb

£30 for Renegade Snares Foul Play

£40 for Apollo Two - Atlantis

£25 for Capone - Friday

£20 for Ed rush n Optical - Alien Girl

i used to go over drawn by bout a tenner for promos that came out that i wanted then the bank would charge me 20 buck so technically i sometimes paid bout 25 quid for some promos but i didn't care because when that tune arrived and i put it on and thought:

"hhmm, that wasn't really worth going overdrawn for"

i dosed up on anesthetic and operated on the part of my brain that makes you care. Perfect solution!

Burial must be worth a fair bit of dow

Although its been released on a few different vinyl

I know there was a release with Burial, Original Nuttah, and a couple other classic tunes all together

I think its all about the Logistics Remix though, Original although a classic is a bit boring me tinkz.

Logistics Remix is worth ALOT.

I have Dillinja - Fallen Angels for sale at around £35. It is meant to be quite rare! Andy C played it last night.

£18 for Konflict - Messiah / Beckoning.

I got that tune for free /airpunch

i used to go over drawn by bout a tenner for promos that came out that i wanted then the bank would charge me 20 buck so technically i sometimes paid bout 25 quid for some promos but i didn't care because when that tune arrived and i put it on and thought:

"hhmm, that wasn't really worth going overdrawn for"

i dosed up on anesthetic and operated on the part of my brain that makes you care. Perfect solution!

I still do this too :D

Most i'v spent on one tune is about a tenner.

I'd pay more though for certain tunes.

I was so sad when I bought Renegade Snares Foul Play Remix for £25 only to find that it was too slow to mix in my ususal set's speed :(

I was also quite angry after spending £20 on Ebony Dubsters - Ra to find that it was coming out with the G-Dub remixes

Really wish they'd left that tune alone now.

Back
Top Bottom