Most insane bassline i've heard. Puts noisia to shame. HOW DO I MAKE IT?(song inside)

Re: Most insane bassline i've heard. Puts noisia to shame. HOW DO I MAKE IT?(song ins

made in Reason doesn't really give any direction as to how it's made...............

Re: Most insane bassline i've heard. Puts noisia to shame. HOW DO I MAKE IT?(song ins

Hear some chorus on that, not noisia shit though

If this stuff make noisia to shame, me I didn't understand a fucking clue about innovation in IDM...
Please, don't tell me that your knowledge its so limited before I say that!
Haha... Noisia ashemd...
They are the gods of neuro...
Poor world...

Lets say that noisia use farts and this guy maybe use burps.. But still, noisia they were doing it 10 years before this guy even knew the existence of Reason!

Last edited:

and a plus, seriously, that bass sounds like a squirt of shit over a graffiti wall! Try to use some real filters and sinthesizers before to post such bolloks... Its just a lowered pitch square and saw with envelope filter... Really sounds like vomit!
Sorry... I just have to be honest!

EDIT: the big work on this track is the drum work and arrangement... bass is shit! It sounds good only thanks to the arrangement!

Last edited:

Reminds me of the 2nd drop in Flux by Dom & Roland.

Puts noisia to shame? Get the fuck out tbh

if you want to achieve wat this guy is doing, listen to Ed Rush and Optical since the 90's and some Pendulum, those are the pioneers of Neurofunk how we know it...
After you learn all the pure neuro sound and concept from the origins, you can understand where to go for the future, without following current artistes, but believing in a way to conceive DNB... and that's another story than replicate a bassline! WORDS!

Last edited:

I understand why you come here and ask how to make this, and that, but nobody is going to tell you and nobody can really know "how to". U wanna copy this shit, but what do you really gain?.....

whoaa whoaa whoaaaaaa what a fucking cracky and aquous bassline.... LOVE it

Don't like the bass, but the drums are reaaally good IMO , real snappy

Amon Tobin is literally the only person who has the potential to take a crap on them. They would return favour with some 555555 bpm jazz though

Amon Tobin is literally the only person who has the potential to take a crap on them. They would return favour with some 555555 bpm jazz though

Amon Tobin is a fucking legendary musical genius! Seriously, the guy is my frickin hero! I wouldnt even class his stuff as music, it doesnt fit into any genre, nor does there seem to be any structure, but for some reason, everything "Works"! Its more like audio art than music! Some serious sound design!

Amon Tobin, a man of due respect! What a visionary!

/\ What he said. I just watched Foley Room a few days ago, so fucking legit.

For those who don't already know.

Last edited by a moderator:

Amon Tobin + noisia collab was pretty insane. No need to crap on eachother lol :D

Amon Tobin + noisia collab was pretty insane. No need to crap on eachother lol :D
Wow!!! What a thread!
We got as special guest Polymass!!!!
You don't see him so often!!! lol
Thanks Lucyfer to post such challenging Headline! :saber:

Amon Tobin is a fucking legendary musical genius! Seriously, the guy is my frickin hero! I wouldnt even class his stuff as music, it doesnt fit into any genre, nor does there seem to be any structure, but for some reason, everything "Works"! Its more like audio art than music! Some serious sound design!

Fletch(and everyone interested), you gotta listen to this my longtime friend from soundcloud. I did also a collaboration with him... Amazing guy 100%... really inspired and very visionary-like style Amon... (yet not the same luckilly)

He's fricking amazing! In every meaning!
You'll love him!
Check his SC page also the production from years ago.

and here's the collaboration we did 2010

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom