NSFW Most fucked up shit ive seen in a long time NSFW

Mr Fletch

aka KRONIX
VIP Junglist
seriously, dunno if this is old shit or not but I stumbled on this the other day, figured some of you sick fucks here would appreciate it.

BE WARNED - NOT FOR THE SQUIEEMISH OR FEINTHEARTED

[video=facebook;500895686628114]http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=500895686628114[/video]

Cat Gas

Aka Basis
VIP Junglist

Mr Fletch

aka KRONIX
VIP Junglist
ah i remember reading something about this a while ago.

i havent watched the video but judging by the screenshot of it before it loads, its this shia muslim festival thingy where they self flagellate and the vast majority of the muslim population are like wtf are you guys doing you fucking loons

k here is a link http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/201...sein-ashura-mass-flagellation-_n_2190322.html
Thats pretty much what it is, but no amount of reading about it could possibly prepare you for what happens with the 1st guys in this clip! Serious, I'm not squieemish at all, but this turned my stomach!

mr karnage

deep inside the jungle
VIP Junglist
yh they are a mad bunch.

some of their teaching/beliefs really go against the prophet muhammed's teachings and the quran.

Last edited:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
pretty sure im not supposed to click that. what is it that happens to him in the beginning, i am a little curious

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
really? well, self-harm is trending right now, dont know if you knew that, but emo is still big and apparently rihanna does it.

Thin and crispy

VIP Junglist
can a man not scratch an itch of such severity that it requiers a sword without such publicity? jeeeeeeeeeeeez we all know thats the part of the back u can't reach on your ones