Most Expensive/Sought after DNB Vinyl

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist
List them here, then I know what ones to sell first! Ones I know of:

Mob justice - Enei Remix 10 inch vinyl
Technicolor and Komatic - Rotary Motion

I probably have so many that are worth a few quid. I will eventually go through hem and check discogs or whatever but thought you lot might have some you are after.

Also selling me 1210's if anyone is in need.

That's a shame you're getting rid of all your stuff Tone! How come?

I'll take Cern - Double Down off you for a reasonable price if you have it?

If you happen to have any of these and are willing to sell for a reasonable price I'd be interested :teeth:

Alaska & Seba - Perpetual / Back To Eternity
Paradox - Aries Maze / Reykjavik
Paradox - Dirty City / Marxism
Seba - Can't Describe / Balance Of Powers
Seba - Identity / Nothing Can Replace

Other than that, I do know that most if not all of the Calibre albums are highly sought after

£150 for that, You liquid heads are crazy

Most I got offered was £50 for Don't smoke the reefer (garage) Bet I have a couple of expensive ones, I hope I do.

Been holding on to them for when vinyl finally packs in :teeth:

couple more I would love to get my mitts on are:-

Cause 4 Concern - Moonbreaker - https://www.discogs.com/Cause-4-Concern-Fierce-Carrier-Moonbreaker/release/2695188
Hazard - No.6 vip (which I actually saw on eBay once, but wasn't sold on the whole acetate thing) - https://www.discogs.com/DJ-Hazard-Dj-Spice-No-6-VIP-Get-No-Sleep/release/2283886

Also I paid about £35 for Humanoid - Tibetan Mist which is arguably his best tune, and has paid for itself over the years +
about £20 which is a little more than the going rate for Twisted Individual - Nail Bomb

That's a shame you're getting rid of all your stuff Tone! How come?

I'll take Cern - Double Down off you for a reasonable price if you have it?

Just don't use them what so ever mate. been sitting int heir flight cases for well over a year now. Vinyl just sitting there gathering dust. everyone says you will regret it - but I just cant see when it will ever be a good time to sell if you know what I mean. no one wants them anymore!

Just don't use them what so ever mate. been sitting int heir flight cases for well over a year now. Vinyl just sitting there gathering dust. everyone says you will regret it - but I just cant see when it will ever be a good time to sell if you know what I mean. no one wants them anymore!

Ah man, I hear ya. Thats annoying all the same. I have a stack upwards of 150+ vinyl that I've been trying to get rid of for years now too.
Classictrax said they'd take them off me for between £15-20 and pay for postage, but I wanted to see what I could get for them. You'd think they'd still be worth at least £1 each!!!

Ah man, I hear ya. Thats annoying all the same. I have a stack upwards of 150+ vinyl that I've been trying to get rid of for years now too.
Classictrax said they'd take them off me for between £15-20 and pay for postage, but I wanted to see what I could get for them. You'd think they'd still be worth at least £1 each!!!

LOL WTF!

I genuinely think there is literally no point keeping them. I really don't see DNB vinyl suddenly shooting up in price! also now I got pioneers and have so much more room etc I don't see the need to use them at all really.

LOL WTF!

I genuinely think there is literally no point keeping them. I really don't see DNB vinyl suddenly shooting up in price! also now I got pioneers and have so much more room etc I don't see the need to use them at all really.

So what you saying about Pure Gold

right then mate, im gonna bring up a list of what I would be interested in off the top of my head lol

Chase and status - hurt you

Original nutter

will name more when I think of them .....

Back
Top Bottom