Most creative ways to call out of work...

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
I once phoned in sick and just said... fuck it - I'll be honest I got pissed last night and woke up late with a violent hangie.

It was a lie though as i had actually been up all weekend coked up and smoking weed. Never even touched a drop. The dumb bastards never suspected a thing.

Kenneth4Eva

Let's Breed
VIP Junglist
I phoned my work one morning still at a house party monged oot ma tits chewing my jaw like a giraffe. apparently the next day my head chef was not impressed with the phone call because I told him the truth. he seen the funny side of it but lets just say that never happened again.

I had to phone a sicky because I had a hole in my foreskin lol

Dark Lizardro

The Lizard that has a hammer
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Last time I did something like that, I sent a sms to my boss saying I wasn't feeling well. then I turned off my phone for the rest of the day. Very, very creative isn't it?

Kenneth4Eva

Let's Breed
VIP Junglist
I met a guy at a house party that phoned his work for a sicky. he came out with this shit -
hey chief wont be able to get to work the day, im taking the bird for an abortion.

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
i did mpg ca;; in for a year sick. I called up one day and said I'm not coming in. The next work day I went in he seemed very concerned. My point, get back to work you lazy bum.