Most consistent producer?

alz

compress to impress
VIP Junglist
Who in your mind has set a bar for themselves and others around and either keeps it at that level or is constantly raising it?

Personally I'm going to go with Noisia, they're always making fresh sounding tunes and almost every time I hear a new one of their songs I'm really feeling it.

Also go with d-bridge and calibre, musically their tracks are really amazing, and even though they're not always to my personal taste I can really appreciate the way they're put together.

Noisia
Spor
Camo and krooked
DC Breaks
Dirtyphonics
Shimon

Love pretty much all of their stuff
theres more but can't think

agreed on Nosia, cant think of a single track by them that isnt all out filth, and their production levels are just pure awesome

For all time consistent producer its a toss up between calibre and marcus intalex for me just cause i love that soul r/ signature sound.. But recently it has to be either break, spy or icicle for me shit actually i'm putting alix perez in there as well

Baring in mind I'm not particularly big on the D&B scene, I'll say Black Sun Empire. Literally love every D&B track they have put out, and their newest dubstep stuff they are putting out is sexy as hell too.

Break no doubt. He has been consistent since 2005 when Our World EP came out on Eastside (discovered by A Sides yano)

Back
Top Bottom