most beatiful song in the world

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist
my opinion:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRsJlAJvOSM

what yours?

fuck.... so FUCKING BEATIFUL THIS SONG IS BITCHES WADUP!?!?!
(just took 8 shots of vodka but heyt u know, gotta love this tune) håhåhåhå

EDIT: FUCK THIS TUNE IT'S THE MOST BEATIFUL SONG EVER MADE NOMAN CAN TOP THIS I FEEL LIKE BUYING ROSES AND DRINKIN WINE JUST SPOONIN WIHT THE GF YANNO I WANNA SEE THE RAINBOWS I WANNA TOUCH THE SKY WALK AT THE BEACH EATING SUM GOOD CHEESE JUST RUBBIN YOUR GIRL GENTLY FFFFFUUUUCCCK I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH HOW FUCKING GOOD THIS SONG IS

FEEELLLLLLL

Last edited:

alz

compress to impress
VIP Junglist
mate that tune made me want to slit my wrists!

most beautiful song? otis reading - sittin on the dock of the bay. STANDARD.

BoudiCat

SERIAY.
VIP Junglist
my opinion:EDIT: FUCK THIS TUNE IT'S THE MOST BEATIFUL SONG EVER MADE NOMAN CAN TOP THIS I FEEL LIKE BUYING ROSES AND DRINKIN WINE JUST SPOONIN WIHT THE GF YANNO I WANNA SEE THE RAINBOWS I WANNA TOUCH THE SKY WALK AT THE BEACH EATING SUM GOOD CHEESE JUST RUBBIN YOUR GIRL GENTLY FFFFFUUUUCCCK I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH HOW FUCKING GOOD THIS SONG IS

FEEELLLLLLL
all down with the spoons.

duffer

Under Mi SensI...........
VIP Junglist
wouldnt say its the most "beautiful" song int he world. but Quantic - Not so blue. Could listen to that for hours. love it

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
good call indeed, buyt ny batteri is better imo.

i've got a wicked set of them live at the icelandic opera house from about 2004 i think. it's an ear orgasm frenzy.

Have you ever seen their dvd 'Heima"? Honestly one of the best things I've ever seen and heard before in my entire life.

Sigur Ros ftmfw!

Greg P

VIP Junglist
mate that tune made me want to slit my wrists!

most beautiful song? otis reading - sittin on the dock of the bay. STANDARD.
Dude, it's a song by a blues artist about the death of his 5 year old son, it was never gonna be a likely one for 100 greatest party hits!

Great tune...

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
no! my friend bought it but she hasn't leant it to me yet, but you just reminded me that she should do that.

seelleeccctttaaaaa!