moshing?

peanut170

So i went to a rave in LA this weekend, andyc friction hype marky subfocus ltj were all there, shit was massive. and these fukin idiots were slam danicing having a mosh pit and shit like it was some fukn heavy metal concert. i live like 1000 miles away from los angeles and they dont do that shit where im from.....does this happen other places and if so whats peoples thoughts on it? Personally i thought it was fukin stupid.

Never experience that, except in my days when i went to punk/hxc shows...never at a dnb set though..I don't think those were people that understand the culture of the music much...In some cases at punk/hxc shows, some of the people moshing, the ignorant ones who are moshing that is, aren't even paying attention to the music, they just want to throw people around and smash into them, etc..

moshing maybe if it was current value or sum hard liek that i could see
jump up dj probly skanking sometimes resulting in a 'skank pit'
i dunno if that helps >.>

Who made you the motherfucking dance police?

Let people dance however the fuck they want.

Stop complaining because you're too scrawny to join a mosh pit.

is it your time of the month mate*

i like to get rowdy and give my mates some shit on the floor, it can often get quite physical, this is probably what you experienced.

iv seen "skank pit" at raves, never a mosh pit, there alot more brutal than what i see at raves
let people dance the way they want, only if they bashin into you.. you need to be pissed

i live in la and all these dumb ass people do that shit like its cool. i got into a fight because of that shit. i told him go to a metal show for that shit and he got mad a pushed me so i gave him one good one to the face lol

fuck moshing, anybody who enjoys/agrees with moshing is a dumb, ignorant anal bead in my opinion. violence and music are not supposed to relate

fuck moshing, anybody who enjoys/agrees with moshing is a dumb, ignorant anal bead in my opinion. violence and music are not supposed to relate

lots and lots of music is about anger mate.

the reason people mosh to metal is because it portays ther negative scale of feelings..

this way they can let out their hate for shit by damaging brain cells..

i used to do this. drum and bass is a better way off life no denial but still i undastand deez fingz

Last edited:
^^ Mosh pits aren't about hitting people on purpose. It's about going on a mad one.

It's just the dickheads that don't realise you're bound to get hit who start the fights. WTF YOU BUMPING INTO ME FOR??

It's a fucking moshpit you fool, go sit down if you're too fragile.

Best moshpit I was in the thick of was Slipknot/Slayer. I was battered by the end of the night, but probably done some damage too.

Edit: @ Nutek

^^ Mosh pits aren't about hitting people on purpose. It's about going on a mad one.

It's just the dickheads that don't realise you're bound to get hit who start the fights. WTF YOU BUMPING INTO ME FOR??

It's a fucking moshpit you fool, go sit down if you're too fragile.

Best moshpit I was in the thick of was Slipknot/Slayer. I was battered by the end of the night, but probably done some damage too.

Edit: @ Nutek

Yeah man, hear from people that have seem 'em live that Slayer pits are always brutal..have yet to see 'em live though myself, only been in pits at punk/hxc shows...

Back
Top Bottom