moshing?

I can't say I agree with Moshing at a rave, don't get me wrong I was always in the pits at metal gigs, and I still am, But when I'm at a rave like my space, specially when High. don't you find that people getting too close makes you kinda annoyed no matter how loved up you are.

Moshing and circle pits kinda came around coz it's pretty hard to dance to Metal/punk/rock, coz the tempos and timing signatures change alot. and of course when the music is heavy it's one of the best ways to express yourself.

take into account it was America and the average american is a pleb, much like the average Brit is a chav/towny, then it would be safe to say they have no clue. they just need lear how to skank out in a dirty fashion.

You can do loads of different moves to DnB which don't have to be the general 2 step, for example, brooklin rock, top rock, up rock, fronting, krumping, popping, funky chicken, breaking, liquid, bump and grind (with a lady of course), and of course the DNB Shuffle

I love Rock and Metal as much as the next man, but NO NO NO to Moshin, learn to dance properly I say

Ive seen pits to the likes of Friction and Rider. Its just something that happens when people get carried away to crazy tunes. If you dont like it, stand somewhere else.

I suppose its fine if theres a few people doing it, I just tend to stay clear.
But when ur near the front and everyones having fun dancing away, its very annoying to see two or three people out of a hundred just throwing themselfs into people. More often than not its the 'henleys' crowd :rinsed:

Dnb is about cuttin the madest shapes innit!

I can't say I agree with Moshing at a rave, don't get me wrong I was always in the pits at metal gigs, and I still am, But when I'm at a rave like my space, specially when High. don't you find that people getting too close makes you kinda annoyed no matter how loved up you are.

Moshing and circle pits kinda came around coz it's pretty hard to dance to Metal/punk/rock, coz the tempos and timing signatures change alot. and of course when the music is heavy it's one of the best ways to express yourself.

take into account it was America and the average american is a pleb, much like the average Brit is a chav/towny, then it would be safe to say they have no clue. they just need lear how to skank out in a dirty fashion.

You can do loads of different moves to DnB which don't have to be the general 2 step, for example, brooklin rock, top rock, up rock, fronting, krumping, popping, funky chicken, breaking, liquid, bump and grind (with a lady of course), and of course the DNB Shuffle

I love Rock and Metal as much as the next man, but NO NO NO to Moshin, learn to dance properly I say

Haha, that sounded so queer. Naming dance moves to DnB.

"I always bust out the top rock when High Contrast is on"

Haha, that sounded so queer. Naming dance moves to DnB.

"I always bust out the top rock when High Contrast is on"
brooklin rock, top rock, up rock, fronting, krumping, popping, funky chicken, breaking, liquid, bump and grind (with a lady of course), and of course the DNB Shuffle

can we get a video example of deez?

I've never seen one person flapping their arms around like chickens at raves.
QUOTE]

Havent been to many raves then have you?

Seen the weirdest dances at raves, chicken dancing was probs not the weirdest aswell!

QUOTE]

Seen the weirdest dances at raves, chicken dancing was probs not the weirdest aswell!

weirdest "dance" I've seen so far was a gal who probably was on more than one drug... She needed like 20-25m² to dance, took "jump up" very literally and basically was throwing her legs and arms in any direction at an insane speed. Then she broke down on some bench, didn't move any muscle for about 10 minutes and on the drop of a new track she jumped up again and continued with her epilepsy on speed :D

Ive seen quite a few moshpits at dnb events.
I wouldnt mind atall if people where doing it to a current value set or whatever but when they do it on a TC set its abit wierd.
Problem is with moshpits and dnb not everyone is in a rowdy mood or whatever cos some are high or just too wasted to even move about without fallin over.
At the last rave I was at some people started moshing when act like you know dropped.
That tune did make the place go mental but I was tryin to dance with my mates and this moshpit pushed everyone back so I thought fuck it and ran in there pushed everyone about got pushed myself then got bored and then went back to my mates lol.

I saw people moshing to high contrast once, that was fucking stupid.

ah thats how it starts sam :<

i know but they where in my way and stuff so I thought id run in there to see what its like.
I think its stupid if you actually like the artists because you dont really pay much attention to the music.
I wasnt like 'your all pricks' when I was in there i was just doing what they where doing but i found it rather lame.

moshing is for retards its just like playing human dogems wot
a fucking waste of time why dont they grow up and pay
attention to the djs they have paid to c fucking faggots
id spit in their faces and beat em like a foster child

Who made you the motherfucking dance police?

Let people dance however the fuck they want.

Stop complaining because you're too scrawny to join a mosh pit.

That's funny cuz u don't even know me, but really I don't expect u to know shit ur only 20 u were still suckn ur mommy titties when I started raving. Sorry that u like to bash around with sweaty dudes while i enjoy dancing with girls and watchn the dj.

Last edited:

I've been to plenty, never seen it.

Chicken dance is what Dads do at a wedding.

moshing is for retards its just like playing human dogems wot
a fucking waste of time why dont they grow up and pay
attention to the djs they have paid to c fucking faggots
id spit in their faces and beat em like a foster child

Well there's plenty of people pilled off their face, not knowing what DJ is on, just raving regardless, which is kind of the same thing.

That's funny cuz u don't even know me, but really I don't expect u to know shit ur only 20 u were still suckn ur mommy titties when I started raving. Sorry that u like to bash around with sweaty dudes while i enjoy dancing with girls and watchn the dj.

Well for someone who was raving so many years ago and is such a matured guy, it's quite petty your stooping to the "mother" shit. Very mature (y) I don't give a fuck what you were doing when I was a kid. Why would I?

And when did I say I would rather mosh then rave with girls?

All I said, was let people dance how they like. Music isn't supposed to be about conforming. It's supposed to be how you take it. It's an expression, and people may find it makes them want to mosh. It's what that music means to them.

So who are you to slag them off?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom