moshing

ddamm27913

while i was at Together As One 2009 listening to Pendulum, i helped start this one mosh pit.
I've moshed many times but never was it this amazing. Tarantula had me going so nuts.

If you get the chance to mosh at a DnB show, definitely take the opportunity it was the highlight of my night

while i was at Together As One 2009 listening to Pendulum, i helped start this one mosh pit.
I've moshed many times but never was it this amazing. Tarantula had me going so nuts.

If you get the chance to mosh at a DnB show, definitely take the opportunity it was the highlight of my night
me no understand this makes no sense - fuck moshin out if u wna do that go to some fuckin rock gig, dnb is for skankin not dancin like a fuckin prick tryna hurt ppl!

:ban:²²²²

Yeh i have to say my mate saw Pendulum and he said the mosh pit was fuckin awesome. Not my thing anymore but its pretty standard at a Pendulum show now. Moshin anywhere else DNB just aint how its done :)

moshin leads to people usually gettin smacked/punched/hit in the face/etc
true story.

I mosh on my own at the back of the rave, throw myself against wall shout profanities at a loud volume make devil horn signs and ting

1 man moshpit ftw

This had me laughing for a good 5mins, cheers mate i needed that!

This is a bot, but moshing is particularly fantastic I roam like a Bushwacka putting people under my armpit and throwing them into others, fantastic.

moshin is stupid/annoying/dangerous....and could lead to very serious injuries:chainsaw: dont see the fun in that!

Well each to their own! When i was like 13-16 i used to love it moshing, was a fuckin buzz! Mudvayne was the sickess mosh ever, i coulndt breathe afterwards lol!

Also a massive circle pit at a Less than Jake gig @ soton guildhall, good times! Anyone remember circle pits?

Well each to their own! When i was like 13-16 i used to love it moshing, was a fuckin buzz! Mudvayne was the sickess mosh ever, i coulndt breathe afterwards lol!

Also a massive circle pit at a Less than Jake gig @ soton guildhall, good times! Anyone remember circle pits?

hope u werent moshin @ fabric few weeks ago...cause i could have killed ppl there...did punch a few...great feeling :)

Back
Top Bottom