Mortem - Taking My Freedom

really don't like the vocals tbh

i mean i like jill scott but it doesn't seem to fit so much just sitting there in your face

that said i really liked the simple bit towards the end of the clip where it just goes "taking my freeeeedoooom"

i think what im trying to say is that there is too much vocal for my personal tastings

I agree i wasnt keen on the vocal at first but its grown on me. Expecting big things from him this year

i mean i like jill scott but it doesn't seem to fit so much just sitting there in your face

that said i really liked the simple bit towards the end of the clip where it just goes "taking my freeeeedoooom"

i think what im trying to say is that there is too much vocal for my personal tastings

And that's exactly the reason why we couldn't put it out. Sample clearance would have been a mission. New single coming soon. Currently waiting for testpress. :banana:

exactly what i'm thinking aswell
he could even probably get it signed if he just took out the main vocals

exactly what i'm thinking aswell
he could even probably get it signed if he just took out the main vocals

It is what it is. We even would have risked a bootleg cut. Mortem decided to give this away for free, for all the lovely people supporting him and his releases in the last couple months :)

Back
Top Bottom