DnB Mortadela - 1935

the instruments are great but the break needs some editing it's rather relentless, breaks, edits n choppage needed

Absolutely love this piano melody!!! such a beauty. I like the choice of using the original amen. Sounds clean but as they previous poster said it deffinitely needs more edits at the end of every 16 and scattered throughout! besides that I'm in love with the melody big time haha! I have a soft spot big time for beautiful piano melodies. The strings that come in half way through compliment it nicely as does the sax that makes a cheeky appearence!!.

Only advice I'd give is add some edits and maybe use a more jungley punch thick sub bass! and maybe even a nice jazzy vocal on top that'd make it just right for me !!

Thanks man :) Im glad that you like the piano melody becouse i wrote it myself, its not a sample. I will add more edits and mabe some vocal on top. Your track is nice, i love this vocal!

I really like this.

Agree on the drums, a bit more variation would be nice. And, altho I like it how it is, maybe a kick snare setting would suit the melody better than an amen tearout?

Just a thought, I´m by no means a qualified producer :D

Really like the vibe in this tune, very original!

But I agree with the rest that the amen is to up front and needs some variation. I use another break which better fits the laid back nature of the tune and has a bit more room between the hits.

Back
Top Bottom