MORNINGS

DJNoize

Your Mom Rates Me
VIP Junglist
DONT EVEN TALK 2 ME

my one eye is shut, im doing a drunken robot walk 2 the to kitchen and i will stab u if u give me shit

:fuckinpc:

[Politrix]

Peace & fucking, believe!
VIP Junglist
i feel like that for all of like 30 seconds, sort it out mate!

and gotta deal with loadsa little shits in college grrr

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
have a shit nothing more satisfying. great way to take a load off in the morning

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
yeh well.... i had my 3 month old kitten decide that my foot was his arch enemy this morning...... while i was rushing around trying to get my socks on.... was great fun!! AAAARRRGGGHHHH!!

R

rob1

have a shit nothing more satisfying. great way to take a load off in the morning
I may just do this in a minute lol.

Seriously though im sitting here with disc 1 of Calibre - Overflow going in the background contemplating if I should go to Fabric tonight:) Happy days.

DJHaze

ha im slightly becomign a morning person. it grows on you. get enough sleep and you wont be like that

bitch.

Fratanize

Keepin the jungle alive
VIP Junglist
i worked night shifts for 3 yrs and got on average only 3-4 hrs sleep a day.
Now i'm back to the real world and need very little sleep.
This may be good, but i do look like an old turd now tho.

souljah

liquid lover...
VIP Junglist
morrrning. i only had 3 hours sleep last night :( my parents are in london for the day n night so going to see them for a bit this morning. theyre seeing stevie wonder lucky buggers. well jelous. thinking i might go fabric tonight instead of heaven. hmmmmmmm

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I swear today seems to be dragging. It feels like i have been stuck at this desk for hours. Where's my flux capacitator at??

logikz

I Am Not The King
why, whatd you do with a flux capacitator if you had one? maek noisia bassline