More than one artist name?

Noisia releases everything as noisia... They don't get any complaints i believe.

The multiple artist names come in handy in the record store though. If i would find records by spor, i automatically know it's drum and bass and give it a listen. If there's house cluttering the spor records, i'd have to figure out which ones are dnb...

---------- Post added at 00:32 ---------- Previous post was at 00:31 ----------

havnt noisia dont some stuff under nightwatch or sumfin aswell tho?

anything i consider to be "my music" goes under one name. that's piano stuff, dnb, hardcore, etc. anything any soul's gone into basically...

anything else, I'd choose another name - electro house I write with a mate etc, I wouldn't want that to be affiliated with real music. :p

@parsons19 I personally like it if people use their own name, doesn't bother me at all. There are no rules for alias making. Just don't call yourself HYQXYZ, ever.

It honestly depends on the situation.. i.e: Spor would have been called a sell-out had he signed to mau5trap and produced Electro-House and dubstep under that name, which is why he is now also known as Feed Me.

Might be tru that. Peoples mind works very strange... The person in question is still the same person who does diffrent stuff under diffrent names. He just went around the system!

@parsons19 I personally like it if people use their own name, doesn't bother me at all. There are no rules for alias making. Just don't call yourself HYQXYZ, ever.

Yeah I have changed my mind again :lol:

Going to stick with using my own name :) I have written (and hopefully will be writing more) metal and punk tunes before and think it would be cool to show I am having a dabble with a bit of everything :P

could go with jordan p or sumfin along them lines

Or 'JP'?

---------- Post added at 19:43 ---------- Previous post was at 19:33 ----------

To be honest, I think it's all personal preference. I'd have about 10 different alias if I kept all the ones I've used. I'm sticking with the one I have at the moment but I've already got another one to use with a mate of mine as a dubstep duo. Lol. Will just have to see what happens!

Back
Top Bottom