more liquid should be played at the big events

the_voice

VIP Junglist
it needs to be done sick of listing to jump up in the main room

over and over and over when the real drum and bass of today [liquid] dont get a look in ok its not dancefloor dnb but its more better has more feeling and soul to it i love jump up dont get me wrong but theres no love to jump up

ffs i think i am getting old

but u must agree tho or am i wrong

i like jump up so no!
an the majority of people who go things lik this want to jump around so it fits.

liquid, the real drum and bass ?!?! <editing out my negative view point on liquid>

if you need some variation from jump up, why not something that isn't 2 step... like some funky choppage.

Last edited:
i like jump up so no!
an the majority of people who go things lik this want to jump around so it fits.

yes jump up is dancefloor dnb it works at raves these days and todays ravers love it

but i just think there should have a mixed of few jump up djs few liquid djs
more of a choice
not just the saMe sound all night long but its never gonna happen tho

we need more drum and bass djs.

not jump up djs, liquid djs, tech djs.
like when hype would mix a noisia track then a calibre track then some taxman

Would you class things like Brookes Brothers/Blame/Danny Byrd etc as liquid? Because for me, that has much more dancefloor AND musical appeal than taxman/original sin/hazard-style jump-up.

we need more drum and bass djs.

not jump up djs, liquid djs, tech djs.
like when hype would mix a noisia track then a calibre track then some taxman

thats how i mix an the majority of djs on here but lots of simple minded gimps want all the same kinda music so thats wat happens cos there payin for it!

thats how i mix an the majority of djs on here but lots of simple minded gimps want all the same kinda music so thats wat happens cos there payin for it!

see at a rave i like to be able to dance.
then brock out to some hazard badness.
then stomp the fuck out to some limewax lol

without having to go into a different room

see at a rave i like to be able to dance.
then brock out to some hazard badness.
then stomp the fuck out to some limewax lol

without having to go into a different room

me too!
but some times wen djs mix all styles u dont get ur fill of wat u want!

i know
todays raves dont know good music
not haveing ago at them just if it ant got a wobbly bass line

they dont wana know

most big DJs will be happy to play what they know will go done well than trying something new, especially at big events

but sam hit the nail on the head

I'm goin Hospitality 2moro nyte bt I no der just gona play jumpz up all nyte!1!!!!11!!!eleven!!!11!!!!

Go to Intrigue or Hospitality? I'm making it my thing to hit every Intrigue this year, I can't wait to meet Lenzman, D Bridge and A.I on the 20th, going to be surreal.

Back
Top Bottom