More Info On The Metalheadz Lp

thomfletcher

VIP Junglist
From the Metalheadz myspace:

The Platinum Series

Metalheadz are proud to present, 'The Platinum Series', a compilation of cutting-edge tracks produced by some of the scene's leading producers.

From the broken, staggered assault of Break's 'Combination Style', to the abstract, nocturnal depths of Noisia's 'The Strange Owl Experiment', this epic album takes you through an array of soundscapes, textures and emotions.

Released on vinyl, cd, mp3 and mastered to perfection by Stuart Hawkes of Metropolis, 'The Platinum Series' is an essential addition to your drum and bass collection.

The Platinum Series will be unleashed in September, following a 1'500 limited edition pressing of the 'Monkey Boy' remixes. Featuring stunning artwork, this picture disc contains two remixes by the mighty Doc Scott and G.Dub.

The vinyl release of 'The Platinum Series' features eight epic tracks. The tracklisting follows.

A : Combination Style by Break

B : Wild One by Seba and Robert Manos

C : The Strange Owl Experiment by Noisia

D : Extacy by D-Kay and Lee

E: Fantazia by Total Science

F : Wax'd (Rmx) by D-Kay

G : Shogun Nightmare by Friction and K-Tee

H : Talk to Frank by Commix (Break Rmx)

But that's not all! The CD version features another five additional tracks, including :

Everglade by Alix Perez and Sabre

Overdraft by Total Science

Headz Up by Break

December by D-Kay and Lee

Imperial Moment by Seba

No doubt you heard about the recent earthquake in England. Mistaken for a naturally occurring tectonic shift, it was actually the huge weighty tones of this album being caned that caused the shocking event. Several of the droids in service here at Metalheadz were destroyed. Metalheadz cannot be held responsible for loss of hearing, spontaneous dancing, sudden euphoric responses, tectonic shifts or any other events that may occur.

I'll be first in the q 4 that it looks Deeeeeeeply Daaaaarkly Delicious mmmmmmmm.....mmm.mm.m.

haha

Bambata is out on DSB. It originally came out on Ebony so Shy will blatantly be putting it out himself.. that album looks wicked!

First tune on Goldies Essential mix. not in typical g dub fashion sticks more to the original thank goodness.

Is that a G Dub mix? I couldnt rememeber is it ws the original. it sounds good. I ddi think it sound like G Dub when i heard it...

not a clue man. just remember shy mentioning something about it when him and b traits were on fabios show a few weeks back.

i'd guess within the next couple of months by the way he was taking.

Back
Top Bottom