More Hip hop again

Sweaty Teddy

Nob'ed
VIP Junglist
I know this is a dnb forum but it's the only forum I'm signed up to and at the moment all I seem to making is hip hop and other random shit so I'm afraid that I am going to just post all my shit here, cheers listen and please let me know what you think, constructive criticism appreciated, tell me whats shit, tell me whats amazing, tell me I'm beautiful I don't really give a fuck.

I'd like to think people on this forum feedback whatever the genre... but if you dont post DnB your music probably goes un-noticed which is shit, its happened to me a few times.

As for the track... not really my cup of tea... but I think all the elements blend together well, are these all sampled sounds or did you play any instruments yourself? Either way its pretty impressive. I admit I was expecting something a little different when you mentioned hip hop in the title but this track has got some proper rock guitary.. old.. classic influences (fuck knows) .. a good thing tho.. I know plenty of tracks where the crossover works. I think that to be honest you would be better off with a more acoustic snare.. the current one doesnt really fit. Good track tho dude

The guitar, piano and that is all sampled from a song with a bit of chopping and editing, for drums I used the addictive drums plug-in messed about with the hats in that and theres a bit of light layering of the kick and snare, main kick and snare was just some samples that I had knocking about. I do have some tunes where I've played guitar but I love sampling old blues and jazzy shit, has a certain sound to it that can't be replicated using real instruments also think I had the vintage warmer Plug-in on the master to give it a bit more grit, cheers for the feedback though man, I don't really get much on here although never really take time to give it so thats probably why, will check out your tunes though.

Back
Top Bottom