more heavy metal samples in dnb please!

lokki said:
i didnt really like it either...but a lot of peeps did so it is worth noting the metallic influence in he music

Imo it has metal samples with dnb structure of track.

saw dieselboy start a set with a full on metal tune went on for 2 or 3 mins then out of know where he mixed it in to pack of wolves..sounded disgusting. props for the experimental sounds

Has anyone checked the new Knowledge CD..that has full on metal / dnb tracks on it with dark vocals and proper death metal-esque drumming...and i bet all u kids that said "metal is shit in any type of dnb tune etc etc" would have brocked out to those tunes in a club...

whether u like it or not i swear that their will very soon be some proper cross over metal / dnb tracks that are seen as bona fide metal!

now...i don't really like metal personally but i love the way some of its better elements are seeping into dnb!

opens minds!!!

mackie said:
any one seen the Metallica dvd, some kind of monster...?

No is it any good? I think its just a documentary.

In the USA north east, VH1 is going to play this DVD comercial free this Saturday. I'm going to try to tune in to the program.

Has anyone checked the new Knowledge CD..that has full on metal / dnb tracks on it with dark vocals and proper death metal-esque drumming...and i bet all u kids that said "metal is shit in any type of dnb tune etc etc" would have brocked out to those tunes in a club...

whether u like it or not i swear that their will very soon be some proper cross over metal / dnb tracks that are seen as bona fide metal!

now...i don't really like metal personally but i love the way some of its better elements are seeping into dnb!

opens minds!!!

has it beeen uploaded??
gotta link?
love abit of metal me

opens minds!!!

screw dat!
summ ppl will like it but not me!

i dont see y genres have 2 mix 2 gether cant ya jus listen to the other crap an listen 2 sum dnb afterwards!lol

but if dnb does start goin dis way wit metal an indie bands!
its dubstep all the way for me!
an maybe a bit of hardcore cos i aint never stopped likin dat!

but if dnb does start goin dis way wit metal an indie bands!
its dubstep all the way for me!
an maybe a bit of hardcore cos i aint never stopped likin dat!

i hate indie and hardcore

i didnt mean all dnb jus like the techstep stuff should have metal elements

i love dubstep but i couldnt listen to it all day..if dnb wasnt in my life id be a metalhead

i hate indie and hardcore

i didnt mean all dnb jus like the techstep stuff should have metal elements

i love dubstep but i couldnt listen to it all day..if dnb wasnt in my life id be a metalhead

thats were hardcore an drugs come in!lol

More is good! That 'Master of Puppets' tune SDM and Triple M used to play was wicked. But then I've been into metal since 92... :devil:

Got a link?

that dylan mix of that korn tune was sick as fuck, second drop!!!! and the metal style vocals in golden sword are fuckin mint n all! not much of a rocker myself like but these little doses go down a treat.

Got a link to the Korn mix too?

I got a Drum and Bass mix of System Of A Down - Chops Suey by some randomer.

wow an old thread ..where did this come from? lol

i dont see y genres have 2 mix 2 gether cant ya jus listen to the other crap an listen 2 sum dnb afterwards!lol

DnB is an almagamtion of genres... so to say it should stay pure or whatever is stupid.

less heavy metal samples in bnb please!

well they aren't that common so don't mind too much but imo they don't usually work that well. Remember the small spate of dnb remixes of metal a few years back? Mostly crap I reckon.

Back
Top Bottom