More girls in dnb

Ian_x

I have been into this scene since 1990 but I actually kinda left the scene and the country at one point bit for various reasons from around 2003 to about 2007. Back in it hard now and going to more and more raves and since coming back I am seening more and more girls at these nights!

Obviously I would much rather look at ladies dancing and enjoying the music I love (not watching in a weird stalker way!?) but for the scene too, I thinks its a very good look!

I have been into this scene since 1990 but I actually kinda left the scene and the country at one point bit for various reasons from around 2003 to about 2007. Back in it hard now and going to more and more raves and since coming back I am seening more and more girls at these nights!

Obviously I would much rather look at ladies dancing and enjoying the music I love (not watching in a weird stalker way!?) but for the scene too, I thinks its a very good look!

women have been going to raves since day one
just a diffrent type of lady likes dnb these days

you get all sorts man, chavvy, emo, nu rave or really posh birds now man.
the variety is great! lol

Yeah thats exactly what I meant, I wasnt being sexist or anything (at least I hope I wasnt) Used to be a lot more male orientated, and now its a great mix of people and a better percentage of ladies!

:love:

there some girls on here man

Boudi, Chloe, Mansell, Gumby, Barb, Souljah

they're all hot as well :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom