More Blood 010 Promos : Stray / Synkro / Royalston / Circa

MORE BLOOD 010 [MEDIC20]
www.MedSchoolMusic.com

A. Stray "Frost"
B. Synkro "In Transit"
C. Royalston "Glitchbitch"
D. Circa "Kabal"

Earlier this year Med School stormed into the Top 10 of the iTunes dance album chart with "New Blood 010", the first full length various artist compilation to be released on the label. The album – revered by critics, DJs and fans in equal measure – showcased a dozen scalpel-sharp excursions by a plethora of cutting-edge artists. Four of these risings talents have returned to the fold to prescribe a second dose of aural medication as Med School presents "More Blood 010".

You can grab these tracks on a limited run of full artwork vinyl promos now. Full vinyl and digital release: 20th September 2010.

GRAB A FULL ARTWORK VINYL PROMO NOW...

BM Soho, Mirage, dnbsource, Intense, WS, Drop, Catapult, Beatdown, Seismic and plenty more!

HOSPITAL SHOP - SOLD OUT!!

Last edited by a moderator:
That Stray tune is fucking next level.

Yeah, next level whack :P Seriously though I really do not get the hype about Stray. I like the Blu Mar Ten remix he's just done, and obviously Timbre which is ridiculous, but this really just does sound like a generic hospital track with a half step vibe. I can't work out what you're hearing that makes this 'next level'.

Yeah, next level whack :P Seriously though I really do not get the hype about Stray. I like the Blu Mar Ten remix he's just done, and obviously Timbre which is ridiculous, but this really just does sound like a generic hospital track with a half step vibe. I can't work out what you're hearing that makes this 'next level'.

The tune is fucking badass, it just is really ;)

And the rest of his tunes are off the hook. I can understand you not 'getting it' if youve only heard those few, but stuff like Saturday, Can Of Cancun etc. etc. are serious business :slayer:

Back
Top Bottom