MOP - Stand Clear (Origin Unknown Remix)

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Not much I can say other than 'its amazing'.

Seems the boys at Ram can't put a foot wrong in my opinion.

You have all heard this one, Mr Andy C has been caining it for months now, and it has finally been promo'd (last week) for us 'normal' DJs.

I can't get enough of this one, it retains the original MOP feel, while taking classic Ram elements and splicing it into one massive dancefloor filler!!

Can't wait for more releases off Adam F's 'Kaos' label, wicked stuff ;]

OH HELL YEAH!

I heard it at my local, and the intro is the same as the original, but the cheeky ORIGIN UNKNOWN... vocal creeps in, and it erupts!!!

Oh man what a tune!

Wait til you hear Roni Size's mix of Smash Sumthin!

I dont know anywhere online Im afraid, but if you've got any recent Shy FX tapes, the Roni Size remix is bound to be on there. Its got a big operatic intro, Shy usually cuts it across just before this. :slayer:

Shit! I just thought, try the Shy Fx set on the dnb arena. Theres probably a tracklisting too so you can have a look and see if its in there.

Mulla said:
Shit! I just thought, try the Shy Fx set on the dnb arena. Theres probably a tracklisting too so you can have a look and see if its in there.

:thumbsup: nice one mulla, I'll go have a listen when I get to a pc with a soundcard :cry:

Back
Top Bottom