@ moonglow359

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
HEHAHAEHHAEHAEHEAHEAH james blunt that sure was a while ago but who was moonglow again? reggae is shit btw

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
ARGH VG ROOTs is legend like marble hornets or pepsi and pop rocks, was there ever a download and do you believe in it? i havent been online for a little bit but you know i doubt we will ever see vg roots and could be cos it doesnt exist. or, maybe it exists, but its doesnt matter cos it doesnt really show anything spcial. the slender man. if you see him he will get you. or something, there is a game now and all

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
ARGH VG ROOTs is legend like marble hornets or pepsi and pop rocks, was there ever a download and do you believe in it? i havent been online for a little bit but you know i doubt we will ever see vg roots and could be cos it doesnt exist. or, maybe it exists, but its doesnt matter cos it doesnt really show anything spcial. the slender man. if you see him he will get you. or something, there is a game now and all
I missed these post.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
the slender man rules though you must admit, it is most lovecraftian. in other news i got me a new ring in my lip cos the old one fell out when i was eating rice. my life is eventful to say the least.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
your zone! cray cray my schnickle. thats how you say it is it not. what can you tell me about the crux tridentis?

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
also i quite suspect this die doe might be moonglows too, i didnt ip check but then i dont know how to do that. how do you do it. anyone else think the same?
anyways if you have vg roots you will give it to me, i am out of my mind with curiousity and giddy with excitement. ill trade anything i got, naked pics of my exs, naked pics of me, mainly penis.

D

dirty breaks

also i quite suspect this die doe might be moonglows too, i didnt ip check but then i dont know how to do that. how do you do it. anyone else think the same?
anyways if you have vg roots you will give it to me, i am out of my mind with curiousity and giddy with excitement. ill trade anything i got, naked pics of my exs, naked pics of me, mainly penis.
I'll upload VG Roots for you if you want.

I've got the directors cut special edition 3D Remastered Michael Bay with an all new Brian Eno soundtrack.

If you want...

Last edited by a moderator: