Moon Rabbit

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by IV4, Feb 5, 2014.

1. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

"Although I should've gone to bed this morning, my masters discovered something abnormal with my mechanical control system,""My masters are staying up all night working for a solution. I heard their eyes are looking more like my red rabbit eyes."

"Nevertheless, I'm aware that I might not survive this lunar night," "Before departure, I studied the history of mankind's lunar probes. About half of the past 130 explorations ended in success; the rest ended in failure,""This is space exploration; the danger comes with its beauty. I am but a tiny dot in the vast picture of mankind's adventure in space.
    "The sun has fallen, and the temperature is dropping so quickly... to tell you all a secret, I don't feel that sad. I was just in my own adventure story - and like every hero, I encountered a small problem,"
    "Goodnight, Earth,""Goodnight, humanity."
    http://edition.cnn.com/2014/01/27/world/asia/china-jade-rabbit-moon-rover-goodnight/?hpt=ias_c2

I thought I make a quick, dramatic backing track.

2. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

mental

absoultey fuckin insane.

i mean. BLOE UP DA PLACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

can i have.. pleae. if u will. a remix.. same tune. justr .. backwards. with some drumns and bomb bomb bome. bombe. no. boom<- that one.

3. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

What?

The Chinese moon rover is dying and probably right now. That is the message the space agency put out. Yea, I know the song is a little crazy but in my defense I put it together in two hours. If I were to finish it, it take months to eq.

4. Catsel

sure. go for it.

5. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

Go for what, what exactly Is that, I'm getting major tom to ground control vibes. Did a Chinese space computer say that? They are not afraid of embellishing them vague 1s ans 0s coming in on the long wave radio attached to some kind of Lunar kite I would assume is about the size rig those jerks could afford

6. Catsel

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015