MONSTER - THE AUTOMATIC [JAY WALKER DNB BOOTLEG]

Yeah only me, i try and listen to every song on the new talent forum but don't have time to comment on them all... so i rate them all instead (y)

Really like this track though!

Ha nice 1 jay, been showin that tune to quite a few peeps
and theyre all really feeln it.
Sos i didnt get back to you on those txts, I thought i lost my
phone but someone at wrk found it yesterday. il hit you upsoon boss. PEACE :gpeace:

Yeh MAn Deadly P played this as his last tune on teh LOAD Media show, fukkin wikkid ...will post up the mix soon...I should as it has loadsa tunes from people here !!!
SORRY ALL I AM A SLACK GIT !!!

Yeh MAn Deadly P played this as his last tune on teh LOAD Media show, fukkin wikkid ...will post up the mix soon...I should as it has loadsa tunes from people here !!!
SORRY ALL I AM A SLACK GIT !!!

Woooo hooo, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post that mix up Mr Stedfast, Its a bit self indulgant, but Im collecting up the mixes with my tunes in, its a kinda bit thing to a humble producer like me! :thumbsup:

EZ Intalock, Just to let you know ive done a refix of Phantom Zone, check it out, and let me know if its better / worse as it is now! :flowers:

Ok, I know this thread is mainly for MONSTER - but I'm loving The Phantom Zone, very interesting. Hard, fast and dark. The Ambience generated from the strings = enormous! For that tune - 4/5.

< www.myspace.com/intalock >

Back
Top Bottom