MONSTER NEW TRACK....PUNISHMENT (JUMP UP MIX)

Fratanize

Keepin the jungle alive
VIP Junglist
Bit of a tale behind this track. Spent the last two days pissed off coz i could get anything together and my track punishment was not getting any better. Spent last night exploring 3xosc and other bits on fruity and learnt some new bits and made some new sounds i liked.
Went to bed and dreamt most of the night about production and sorted out a little plan in my head about progressing.
Got up this morning and cobbled this together.
remix of punishment.

www.reverbnation.com/fratanize.

Please lemme know what ya think.
peace:rslayer:

cheers guys. fresh out the box.
i'm turning the bass down a touch. lemme know if it sounds better.
better to have to turn the bass down than turn it up in my opinion. lol

as you know bro i m no fan of jump
think this sounds good though mang
like teh drums and all is fiting well
like the bass variation at 2:50 too
respect

not bad mate, im not that into jump up but i like it! i prefer it to the original actually! :) keep up the good work bro!!

cheers guys. happy if i can make people who dont like jump up enjoy it. Doin summink right there. ten billion times better than the original. I'm using the original as a tea coaster now.
peace

nice nice mr frat, really good work on the drums sounding proper professional, not a major fan of the tune as a whole goes a bit bassline for my liking but I recks it would defo work on a loud system.....keep up the good work matey, still yet to hear anything bad from you!!!!

nice nice mr frat, really good work on the drums sounding proper professional, not a major fan of the tune as a whole goes a bit bassline for my liking but I recks it would defo work on a loud system.....keep up the good work matey, still yet to hear anything bad from you!!!!

kind words thankyou sir.
respect

Well in mate! Tracks prob the best you done so far! Drums are clean and variation is rude boy!

Big Ups!!!

Back
Top Bottom