I especially like the lil break at 1:06.. feels like there's about to be a bigger drop than there is now though.
it sounds really good, but I feel like it could use one more element to set it apart from the parts before? maybe some fat string chords?
nice vocal sample anyway, definitely has loads of potential this track!

I especially like the lil break at 1:06.. feels like there's about to be a bigger drop than there is now though.
it sounds really good, but I feel like it could use one more element to set it apart from the parts before? maybe some fat string chords?
nice vocal sample anyway, definitely has loads of potential this track!

Thanks mate! I really apreciated that someone answer that way.
I'll try to add something more as you said.

sounds really good, the overall atmosphere of the track is spot on i reckon. can't think of much else i'd change apart from what Altered Terrane suggested.

really good man, i think if you had your drums for the intro then got a proper beefy set for the drop it would come to life. maybe it's just levels though, when the bass comes in it sort of drowns out the drums a bit. Do you use parallel compression? i love the vibe a lot, just the sub or mid bass needs to come down a fair bit, the same one that plays in the intro.

really good man, i think if you had your drums for the intro then got a proper beefy set for the drop it would come to life. maybe it's just levels though, when the bass comes in it sort of drowns out the drums a bit. Do you use parallel compression? i love the vibe a lot, just the sub or mid bass needs to come down a fair bit, the same one that plays in the intro.

Thanks for feedback. I used sidechain compressor bass/kick. Intro drums were cutoff low frequenices.

A WAV for preview, this should be tasty. Oh wow, the Production is fantastic on this, mmmmmmm good. Huuuge sound, snappy, and full of body. Sounds great at loud volumes. I am jamming my ass off right now! I love all the misc panned Percussive noises.

The vocal is fresh, although I wish it was a half DB louder in the Mix.

1:28 - whoooooaaaaah!!!!! That Drop is ruthless. Combined with the heavily reverbed and panned Percussive hits (sounds like a woodblock mixed with a lead perhaps), there is some serious ambiance going down.

2:34 - I was waiting for that vocal to come back... jamming. That Mid-Range layer for your Sub is soooo badass, I love the grittyness of it... it is pushing the Mix to its limits that's for sure.

3:40 - Wicked, I was hoping for a new Pad element to be introduced at this point and you did just that. ; D

I love the tune. The Ending works, but could have been cooler. 9/10 Monster of a tune here! Thanks for the kickass WAV!

A WAV for preview, this should be tasty. Oh wow, the Production is fantastic on this, mmmmmmm good. Huuuge sound, snappy, and full of body. Sounds great at loud volumes. I am jamming my ass off right now! I love all the misc panned Percussive noises.

The vocal is fresh, although I wish it was a half DB louder in the Mix.

1:28 - whoooooaaaaah!!!!! That Drop is ruthless. Combined with the heavily reverbed and panned Percussive hits (sounds like a woodblock mixed with a lead perhaps), there is some serious ambiance going down.

2:34 - I was waiting for that vocal to come back... jamming. That Mid-Range layer for your Sub is soooo badass, I love the grittyness of it... it is pushing the Mix to its limits that's for sure.

3:40 - Wicked, I was hoping for a new Pad element to be introduced at this point and you did just that. ; D

I love the tune. The Ending works, but could have been cooler. 9/10 Monster of a tune here! Thanks for the kickass WAV!

Wow, thanks for such a detailed opinion.
I will raise the vocal at the next session.
In the last version I changed the last drop to something more calm.
I am really grateful and happy that I lived up to the expectations of the listener
After the final publication I will try to send you the link to YouTube.
Cheers, bro! And thanks again.

I like the bass and the atmos. Your kick lacks punch and your snare is a bit thin for me. The vocals work nicely, but could stick through the mix more too. there's definitely potential there!

Back
Top Bottom