DnB Monogone - Don't let me go (feat. MHYST)

Monogone

Hi!
Here is my latest production. Liquid vibes from Poland, with MHYST's lyrics from looperman.com
I'm fresh dnb producer. If you enjoy my new song, please subscribe my YouTube channel ;)
Now I'm working with Sony Music Studio 10, but I will try to do something in Ableton soon.

Tell me what do you think about it.
Thanks.

hello, very liquid-ish, love the vibes !! :2thumbs:
like the clear and transparent sound in this track. howeve,r drums sound a bit unprocessed imo.
the vox from ~1:50 are slightly off-key, please check. otherwise, nice track, greetings to poland !!

Great work Monogone! I'm not a big fan of the vocals used so I can't really comment on how they fit (personal taste), but loving the fat bass sounds and presence of the piano.

I'd give bringing the snare out a little more a shot and see how it sounds; it's almost ducking behind the piano.

Great work Monogone! I'm not a big fan of the vocals used so I can't really comment on how they fit (personal taste), but loving the fat bass sounds and presence of the piano.

I'd give bringing the snare out a little more a shot and see how it sounds; it's almost ducking behind the piano.

Thanks for advice. I'll try it.

yeah the vocal doesnt sit well, eq then delay and reverb should help.

More volume on the bass would be nice and some variation on bass would make this stand out.

Cool melodic piece though!

yeah the vocal doesnt sit well, eq then delay and reverb should help.

More volume on the bass would be nice and some variation on bass would make this stand out.

Cool melodic piece though!

Thanks for feedback, every advice is like gold for me ;) Will try it too.

The clicky sound in the kick, I would EQ that out. It's very presently audible now. Maybe try and make the kick also a bit fatter by layering. Furthermore, the track has a really chill melodic vibe. Vocal needs some work since it's not really fitting now atm and sometimes a bit off key I believe, but I do have very few experience with vocal processing, so I cant help you that much with it. The piano and overall melody makes me think of Etherwood, great work! keep it on, you've got talent.

Back
Top Bottom