MONKEYMAN remix...ska n bass bizzle ma nizzle

Viperdnb

On his way.
Nice!
Very nice!
If it came on at a rave, I'd dance like crazy bruv.
As for the ideas... I don't really have any, you're a far better producer than me sorryyy.

co0ke

windowlicker
VIP Junglist
phat mate. seamless integration.
im not sure if its my system but perhaps the bass could be 'tighter' if u get me? apologies cant be of more help...

Fratanize

Keepin the jungle alive
VIP Junglist
yeah. not happy with the bass right now. Tried some distorted basses but they didn't work too well. The sub was the best so far. I have always said that dnb is just modern ska music. Even the way people dance to it is similar.
thanks for listening and the feedback.
peace

this is great, love the drums and the cool dub effects. i would agree that the bass could use some definition, maybe try layering the same line with a different bass and eq it how you like. awesome dnb remix

Thats FUN bro! Might just have to drop that in a mix one night...
I like the tight sub/kick when the main beat comes in first, nice production. The bass guitar sounds a wee bit thin, tho, and could be taken further in choppage or variations IMHO.
Watch out for over-compression or limiting when the drums kick in at 30sec and again at 1.45, it kills the volume on the off-beat guitar/keys which are the defining element for ska. I think the track works best when its ska with a spicy sprinkle of DnB, rather than the other way round. but thats just me.
Probably more than you wanted, but there you go...
peace
anonymi